It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Yeah ok, that is really high humidity, here it is only around 50%, but these temperatures over 30°C are really getting on my nerves :D
I hope the weather report is right and it will rain on Wednesday.
EndreWhiteMane: Rain would be nice.
I know a lot of people who absolutely love this weather, seems no one in this thread does. How odd. :-)
True that is really odd. But this heat only means trouble, so I can understand why no one here likes it :D

Btw. I caved in and bought Terraria. It is quite fun at the moment, I just wish I had a bigger inventory :P
EndreWhiteMane: Rain would be nice.
I know a lot of people who absolutely love this weather, seems no one in this thread does. How odd. :-)
moonshineshadow: True that is really odd. But this heat only means trouble, so I can understand why no one here likes it :D

Btw. I caved in and bought Terraria. It is quite fun at the moment, I just wish I had a bigger inventory :P
All you need is a nice big chest.
moonshineshadow: True that is really odd. But this heat only means trouble, so I can understand why no one here likes it :D

GreenDamsel: All you need is a nice big chest.
I need the bigger inventory for exploring. Is there a trick how chests would be useful for that? Because it is not like I can carry filled chests around.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good Morning everyone! Waves to everyone! :) How are you?
GreenDamsel: Good. Good.
How are you?
I'm good too! :)
GreenDamsel: All you need is a nice big chest.
moonshineshadow: I need the bigger inventory for exploring. Is there a trick how chests would be useful for that? Because it is not like I can carry filled chests around.
Make special caves with chests in them.
moonshineshadow: I need the bigger inventory for exploring. Is there a trick how chests would be useful for that? Because it is not like I can carry filled chests around.
GreenDamsel: Make special caves with chests in them.
But then I have the stuff stacked all around the map. Somehow I think we talk at cross purposes.
GreenDamsel: Make special caves with chests in them.
moonshineshadow: But then I have the stuff stacked all around the map. Somehow I think we talk at cross purposes.
Actually that'S the only possibility closest to what you describe.
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully your weekend's going well.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully your weekend's going well.
Morning Crow, getting hot here but otherwise all good.
Did you get your machine sorted?
The first referendum results shows No, so it's pretty bad :(
EndreWhiteMane: Morning Crow, getting hot here but otherwise all good.
Yes, I did. Bought an external hard drive, got everything backed up, then reformatted.
Weird thing is, despite using every scan that I saw mentioned as a way to kill the virus, nothing was ever shown as being present.
It seems ridiculously optimistic to think that I somehow managed to dodge getting it, but aside from the initial ransomware scam bullshit screen, I never had a problem.
Never got locked out, never had to fix the problem via USB-installed program or recovery CD.
Very odd.

Ah well. Spent most of my spare coin on the hard drive, but I'd been needing to do that for a while now.

How's your day going aside from debating whether or not to turn the AC on?
EndreWhiteMane: Morning Crow, getting hot here but otherwise all good.
CarrionCrow: Yes, I did. Bought an external hard drive, got everything backed up, then reformatted.
Weird thing is, despite using every scan that I saw mentioned as a way to kill the virus, nothing was ever shown as being present.
It seems ridiculously optimistic to think that I somehow managed to dodge getting it, but aside from the initial ransomware scam bullshit screen, I never had a problem.
Never got locked out, never had to fix the problem via USB-installed program or recovery CD.
Very odd.

Ah well. Spent most of my spare coin on the hard drive, but I'd been needing to do that for a while now.

How's your day going aside from debating whether or not to turn the AC on?
I've had pop-ups of that type at work a few times, I was able to remove them as long as no one clicked on them. Fortunately I have the people at work trained to scream at me before they click anything they haven't seen before.
Doing fine here other than it's getting pretty warm, nowhere near ready to turn the air on though. ;)

Edit: I do have 4 games I'm trying to decide between.
Anna, Serpent in the Staglands, Wings of Glory and Vessel.
Only buying one of them this month so I need to decide what mood I'm in. :-)

Edit edit: I meant Wings of Prey. :/
Post edited July 05, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Crap,I'm addicted to Clash of Clans.
EndreWhiteMane: I've had pop-ups of that type at work a few times, I was able to remove them as long as no one clicked on them. Fortunately I have the people at work trained to scream at me before they click anything they haven't seen before.
Doing fine here other than it's getting pretty warm, nowhere near ready to turn the air on though. ;)

Edit: I do have 4 games I'm trying to decide between.
Anna, Serpent in the Staglands, Wings of Glory and Vessel.
Only buying one of them this month so I need to decide what mood I'm in. :-)
Well, when it popped up, I tried to shut it down as quickly as possible. It didn't want to let me close the tab, so I went in and shut it down through the task manager. Certainly didn't click on anything, since I knew it was bullshit from the jump.

That's tricky. Hard to gauge what your general gaming mood will be for an entire month beforehand.
Out of those, the one that stands out to me is Staglands. But if you get tired of RPG's, then you've got a stalled game for the rest of the month.

Thinking I'll put maybe a dozen games back on my computer and play through those. Trying to decide rather than stashing a hundred on here again just because.
l0rdtr3k: Crap,I'm addicted to Clash of Clans.
You get addicted to things pretty easily.
Fortunately your addictions don't seem to last for more than 1/2 a day. :-)