It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: Do the contacts still appear or is it just an empty box?
And if it's empty, if you leave it for a minute do they appear eventually (it was doing that to me, but I removed some timeouts that were no longer necessary and it stopped)

Not sure about that one... it looks like it might have more separate lists than usual :/
I'll look into it and see what I can do.
Well the contacts appear but the scroll bar disappears when everything has finished loading...
I've attached an image which should make it a bit more clear and i can say for certain that this issue is related to the script because the scrolling works when i disable the script.

Might be - because for Wasteland 2 several versions exist (the base kickstarter version, the Digital classic version and the Digital Deluxe version)
Attachments:
chat.jpg (54 Kb)
Post edited April 01, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Two things i noticed:
- Since the newest update i'm not able to scroll through my chat contacts anymore
What browser are you using? Because I can scroll through just fine.
Odd....it's working again.....

Hm...i have to check something....

moonshineshadow: What browser are you using? Because I can scroll through just fine.
Firefox 45.0.1...but it's working again for me.
high rated
adaliabooks: Right, new update is here.
The unsafe link bug should now be sorted.
As per mrkgnao's suggestion I've changed the tag on public wishlists from 'Not Set' to just blank.
And you can now sort Public wishlists by priority tag order (I've just kept it to the public ones for now as I didn't think it was really necessary on the private view, but I can do that too if people want it)

Enjoy!
Cheers for everything!

If you made sorting by priority tags order available to private wishlists, I may find another use for this great feature besides prying into people's public wishlists. :-)

And two questions:

The changelog says [emphasis added]:
Added the option to sort public wishlists by their priority tags (only works on each individual page of the wishlist)
Can you guess what I'm going to request? How likely is it to put on your To Do List to have all games in one's wishlist show in a single page?

Also, does this update also address the issue of new games getting added at the very bottom even if one chooses to have them added at the very top?
high rated
ElTerprise: Well the contacts appear but the scroll bar disappears when everything has finished loading...
I've attached an image which should make it a bit more clear and i can say for certain that this issue is related to the script because the scrolling works when i disable the script.

Might be - because for Wasteland 2 several versions exist (the base kickstarter version, the Digital classic version and the Digital Deluxe version)
I got that once too when I first loaded up in Firefox to check after reading your post, but then I couldn't recreate it.. (and I see from your later post that it's fixed itself for you too) not sure why, if it keeps being an issue let me know.

Yeah, it just looks like there are extra lists, and my implementation of that part of the script could probably be better and cleaner (and wouldn't work if extra lists is the issue).

HypersomniacLive: Cheers for everything!

If you made sorting by priority tags order available to private wishlists, I may find another use for this great feature besides prying into people's public wishlists. :-)

And two questions:

The changelog says [emphasis added]:

Added the option to sort public wishlists by their priority tags (only works on each individual page of the wishlist)
HypersomniacLive: Can you guess what I'm going to request? How likely is it to put on your To Do List to have all games in one's wishlist show in a single page?

Also, does this update also address the issue of new games getting added at the very bottom even if one chooses to have them added at the very top?
Since you ask so nicely ;P
I'll put it on the to do list, it's not too complicated to do so I'll try get it for the next update. Is it ok if it just goes on the same menu option as the public wishlists or would people prefer separate ones?

Unfortunately it's the same answer I gave mrkgnao earlier about sorting the whole list... right now the implementation is too much work. I'll probably get around to it eventually, but I can't guarantee it will be any time soon.

Yes it does :)
high rated
adaliabooks: [...]

Since you ask so nicely ;P
I'll put it on the to do list, it's not too complicated to do so I'll try get it for the next update. Is it ok if it just goes on the same menu option as the public wishlists or would people prefer separate ones?

Unfortunately it's the same answer I gave mrkgnao earlier about sorting the whole list... right now the implementation is too much work. I'll probably get around to it eventually, but I can't guarantee it will be any time soon.

Yes it does :)
Hmm... brain's pretty mash, so let's make sure I understood your reply. :-)

You'll make sorting by the priority tags available to private wishlists, showing all wishlisted games in a single page gets spot #103 while your To Do List has about 10 spots, and new games get correctly added at the beginning of one's library, yes?

If it's not too much bother, I'd like a separate option in the menu for the sorting by priority tags - I like ticking and unticking boxes. ;-P
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Hmm... brain's pretty mash, so let's make sure I understood your reply. :-)

You'll make sorting by the priority tags available to private wishlists, showing all wishlisted games in a single page gets spot #103 while your To Do List has about 10 spots, and new games get correctly added at the beginning of one's library, yes?

If it's not too much bother, I'd like a separate option in the menu for the sorting by priority tags - I like ticking and unticking boxes. ;-P
Yeah, that sounds about right :)

No problem, putting it as a separate option isn't much more difficult (and more choice is always better, all those boxes to tick ;))
high rated
adaliabooks: Yeah, that sounds about right :)

No problem, putting it as a separate option isn't much more difficult (and more choice is always better, all those boxes to tick ;))
My day is complete now, I can go to bed happy.
Would it be possible / feasable to add a "Sort by Price" in the shop and/or in the wishlist?
high rated
coffeecup: Would it be possible / feasable to add a "Sort by Price" in the shop and/or in the wishlist?
Yes and no. Sorting by price itself is relatively easy, but the problem is that GoG sorts server side and only retrieves a page at a time. So particularly in the case of the shop catalogue the only way to do it properly is to get all the pages of the catalogue, combine them together, sort them and then slice then into pages and display them.
It's doable (it's basically what I did to implement manual sort), but it's also a complete pain to do and very complicated to get right (as mentioned to mrkgnao a few posts back, I'm still not entirely sure what I did to get the manual sorting working).

I'm trying to come up with a system that might make it easier (and therefore be able to implement all the requested features), but I'm basically thinking of rewriting quite a lot of the code GoG uses to make it's catalogue pages work so even if I can it would be a while before I do...

That being said I could sort each individual page of the wishlist by price (as I do now with Priority) with out too much trouble if that's an acceptable compromise.
Post edited April 02, 2016 by adaliabooks
coffeecup: Would it be possible / feasable to add a "Sort by Price" in the shop and/or in the wishlist?
adaliabooks: Yes and no. Sorting by price itself is relatively easy, but the problem is that GoG sorts server side and only retrieves a

That being said I could sort each individual page of the wishlist by price (as I do know with Priority) with out too much trouble if that's an acceptable compromise.
Thank you for your extensive reply, I think sorting the wishlist alone would suffice for me ;-)
high rated
coffeecup: Thank you for your extensive reply, I think sorting the wishlist alone would suffice for me ;-)
No problem :)

I don't like to just say no I can't or won't with out explaining why. But if sorting each page independently is acceptable I'll add it to the list.
high rated
Would it be possible at all to add a link to to the gamecard which leads to the according game forum (no matter if the game is bought or not)? I will never understand why GOG does not do it themselves. You see a game which looks interesting but you are not sure what people say about it and if there are many bugs in it. So you enter the forum and if you like what you read you might as well buy the game. Now I have to leave the gamecard, enter community, type the name of the game and search through the forum. It would be so nice if you could just jump from the gamecard to the forum.
high rated
MarkoH01: I will never understand why GOG does not do it themselves.
I'll add that as an idea. :)
high rated
MarkoH01: I will never understand why GOG does not do it themselves.
Johny.: I'll add that as an idea. :)
Hmmm. That sounds like a challenge, can I get my implementation working first? ;P

It is on my list Marko. Probably be the next thing now that the wishlist stuff is done.