It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/mi27w0/police_car_chase_mod_made_me_speechless_the/

Why couldn't CDPR do this themselves?
People are forgetting that CDPR is working on the DLCs and expansions, whatever they are changing now, they need to consider all of this working well on the future content, so they probably are capable to do everything a modder does, but they have deadlines and a studio director, less free will.

I hope they fix the game adequately, and bring more content with the DLCs and expansions.
Because modders are determined folks who love gaming and are have developed proficiency at coding. CPDR developer hirees are not selected based on their proficiency in programming but other factors that are far less important or entirely irrelevant.
InfiniteClouds: Because modders are determined folks who love gaming and are have developed proficiency at coding. CPDR developer hirees are not selected based on their proficiency in programming but other factors that are far less important or entirely irrelevant.
Any Studio that develops his engine, tools, and do game development have the knowledge to do any modder work, this not fair, reduce the entire company as this "amateur" level.

Modders are amazing indeed, but they are free of CEO, studio director, crazy changes, bad schedules, that flood such enviroments.

Actually, when things start to go big, is when creativity and risks start to be butchered by the owners, we see this on basically the entire Triple A industry.
Post edited April 03, 2021 by user deleted
InfiniteClouds: Because modders are determined folks who love gaming and are have developed proficiency at coding. CPDR developer hirees are not selected based on their proficiency in programming but other factors that are far less important or entirely irrelevant.
FTSO: Any Studio that develops his engine, tools, and do game development have the knowledge to do any modder work, this not fair, reduce the entire company as this "amateur" level.

Modders are amazing indeed, but they are free of CEO, studio director, crazy changes, bad schedules, that flood such enviroments.

Actually, when things start to go big, is when creativity and risks start to be butchered by the owners, we see this on basically the entire Triple A industry.
Yes the butchering of Core mechanics and play to diversify their customer base pisses me off so much, Mostly good games need sequels and updated visuals tighter and more robust core mechanics and play, Instead for the last 18 + years we get watered down political drivel with substituted gameplay nonsensical additions 3rd party officially approved sodomy of titles.

I only load up steam now to check who's on I've not use EA or Blizzard or those others in years I've got thousands of games quiet literally and most of them have been ruined by the greed or the stupidity of their respective company heads, So no more purchasing on those platforms if a title Appears I like Maybe it ends up on a Linux box some how without DRM.
FTSO: Any Studio that develops his engine, tools, and do game development have the knowledge to do any modder work, this not fair, reduce the entire company as this "amateur" level.

wayke: Yes the butchering of Core mechanics and play to diversify their customer base pisses me off so much, Mostly good games need sequels and updated visuals tighter and more robust core mechanics and play, Instead for the last 18 + years we get watered down political drivel with substituted gameplay nonsensical additions 3rd party officially approved sodomy of titles.

I only load up steam now to check who's on I've not use EA or Blizzard or those others in years I've got thousands of games quiet literally and most of them have been ruined by the greed or the stupidity of their respective company heads, So no more purchasing on those platforms if a title Appears I like Maybe it ends up on a Linux box some how without DRM.
Any modder hired, immediately become part of the corporations rules, makes no difference.

Do not forget that plenty of compromissed super productions was receiving 90+ score even before launch, thanks to the Metacritics based on the "official reviews", so they don´t care.

Unfortunately, Cyberpunk 2077 Inaugurated a whole new level of misleading information.
wayke: Yes the butchering of Core mechanics and play to diversify their customer base pisses me off so much, Mostly good games need sequels and updated visuals tighter and more robust core mechanics and play, Instead for the last 18 + years we get watered down political drivel with substituted gameplay nonsensical additions 3rd party officially approved sodomy of titles.

FTSO: Any modder hired, immediately become part of the corporations rules, makes no difference.

Do not forget that plenty of compromissed super productions was receiving 90+ score even before launch, thanks to the Metacritics based on the "official reviews", so they don´t care.

Unfortunately, Cyberpunk 2077 Inaugurated a whole new level of misleading information.
They're using the Hardware vendor tactics who did they hire from Nvidia ?
FTSO: Any modder hired, immediately become part of the corporations rules, makes no difference.

wayke: They're using the Hardware vendor tactics who did they hire from Nvidia ?
It´s about filler, do the same tricks with new trinkets, no wonder the focus on visuals is always the top priority, as Emil Pagliarulo love to describe, it´s all about KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid.