It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I guess we will be waiting awhile. In the meantime the game sells for half of what I paid. This is the game that stopped me from pre ordering. I want to play it but' want the full experience so I'll wait. But. would love some news about the progress.
The only news we ended up getting after the hack, was that CDPR decided to punish everyone else and delayed the 1.2 update. At this point they have most likely abandoned the game, using the hack as an excuse, even though nothing actually came of it.
omgitsbees: The only news we ended up getting after the hack, was that CDPR decided to punish everyone else and delayed the 1.2 update. At this point they have most likely abandoned the game, using the hack as an excuse, even though nothing actually came of it.
Gain A Level

<<< Street Cred +1 >>>
omgitsbees: The only news we ended up getting after the hack, was that CDPR decided to punish everyone else and delayed the 1.2 update. At this point they have most likely abandoned the game, using the hack as an excuse, even though nothing actually came of it.
Unfortunately that seems to be it. Figure they lied for 2 years, released a full-priced alpha, lied some more, claimed to be hacked (how coincidental is that?) in the middle of their nightmare, adopted the roadmap mentality (which is always bad post-launch) and still no word.

If all the pundits for CDPR had shut the hell up instead of trying to perpetuate the lies ("it's still the same game we promised", "it has all the functionality we promised", "it runs great", etc) it might have helped, albeit a small amount.

Best thing that can happen now is the Polish government takes back the people's money they gave CDPR for "next-gen development tech" and the class-actions wipe out the rest.

There's no hope of overcoming the lies at this point. No hope of getting the product that was promised and marketed so hard for so long. CDPR should just shut it's doors and go live in a dumpster. It'll have good company with it's game.
Post edited March 18, 2021 by quantum69
You know how you go from the most trusted game company to this? Listen to and let the suits do the stuff for you. That's how this happened. They let a bunch of corp. idiots make decisions for them. I have hope it can still be saved but only if they dump the suits.
smuggly: You know how you go from the most trusted game company to this? Listen to and let the suits do the stuff for you. That's how this happened. They let a bunch of corp. idiots make decisions for them. I have hope it can still be saved but only if they dump the suits.
Of all the game endings, the Misty ending mostly represents CDPR.
omgitsbees: CDPR decided to punish everyone else and delayed the 1.2 update.
Punish everyone else? You think the delay is a punishment? You really, really want to repeat December 10?

I'm not into masochism -- just a vanilla guy here -- so I prefer to wait until the patch is ready.
New blog post for patch 1.2, its key features are a unstuck car button, and some slightly better police AI, stuff that fans already modded into the game. What a fucking embarrassing disaster this game ended up being.
omgitsbees: New blog post for patch 1.2, its key features are a unstuck car button, and some slightly better police AI, stuff that fans already modded into the game. What a fucking embarrassing disaster this game ended up being.
I have nothing against the use of mods to bring more adventures to the world, something for later, but I hate games that requires a fucking list of mods to fucking work, some "Unofficial patch" for the rest of life.

With this coming, it is fair to agree with half baked products and even with the risk of a paid store for mods? because this rise is going to hit the PC games for sure in time.

https://www.businessinsider.com/video-game-price-increase-60-70-nba-2k-xbox-ps5-2020-7

Fuck this Bethesda way of life coming in.
Post edited March 20, 2021 by user deleted
omgitsbees: New blog post for patch 1.2, its key features are a unstuck car button, and some slightly better police AI, stuff that fans already modded into the game. What a fucking embarrassing disaster this game ended up being.
FTSO: I have nothing against the use of mods to bring more adventures to the world, something for later, but I hate games that requires a fucking list of mods to fucking work, some "Unofficial patch" for the rest of life.

With this coming, it is fair to agree with half baked products and even with the risk of a paid store for mods? because this rise is going to hit the PC games for sure in time.

https://www.businessinsider.com/video-game-price-increase-60-70-nba-2k-xbox-ps5-2020-7

Fuck this Bethesda way of life coming in.
Yeah it's unfortunate this is required literally what did we pay for.
Funny, it doesn't look like the police Ai is better in the slightest. It LOOKS like all they did was, quite literally, increase the range that they spawn in from instead of it being right behind you.

The fact that they are all "LOOK WE HAVE KEYBINDINGS NOW" is absolutely hilarious. How is having slightly less awful car physics, a slightly less bad police spawning range and rebindable keys acceptable at this point after we know that SO much of the game is still not even remotely working as inteded.

Worse still I guarantee there will be people in this very forum who act like it isn't a big deal.
Post edited March 20, 2021 by lmc2002
lmc2002: Funny, it doesn't look like the police Ai is better in the slightest. It LOOKS like all they did was, quite literally, increase the range that they spawn in from instead of it being right behind you.

The fact that they are all "LOOK WE HAVE KEYBINDINGS NOW" is absolutely hilarious. How is having slightly less awful car physics, a slightly less bad police spawning range and rebindable keys acceptable at this point after we know that SO much of the game is still not even remotely working as inteded.

Worse still I guarantee there will be people in this very forum who act like it isn't a big deal.
The update has not been released yet!
lmc2002: Funny, it doesn't look like the police Ai is better in the slightest. It LOOKS like all they did was, quite literally, increase the range that they spawn in from instead of it being right behind you.

smuggly: The update has not been released yet!
So not only they didn't fix the AI, they didn't even release it yet!

Unbelievable wrong!
smuggly: The update has not been released yet!
OldOldGamer: So not only they didn't fix the AI, they didn't even release it yet!

Unbelievable wrong!
The game is at 1.12 1.2 is the upcoming release.
OldOldGamer: So not only they didn't fix the AI, they didn't even release it yet!

Unbelievable wrong!
smuggly: The game is at 1.12 1.2 is the upcoming release.
I think I was joking ;)