It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On my map, I got a new sign that suggest that I have a new "apartment" inside the Aldecaldos' camp. But when I go to the map marker, there is just a tent with 2 random NPCs in it, I can't interact with anyting?
This question / problem has been solved by Goldfire432image
nianiania: On my map, I got a new sign that suggest that I have a new "apartment" inside the Aldecaldos' camp. But when I go to the map marker, there is just a tent with 2 random NPCs in it, I can't interact with anyting?
ive seen that similar symbol appear elsehwere aswell

its like the game treats areas where you sleep/rest during a mission as an apartment.
but they actually arent at all
nianiania: On my map, I got a new sign that suggest that I have a new "apartment" inside the Aldecaldos' camp. But when I go to the map marker, there is just a tent with 2 random NPCs in it, I can't interact with anyting?
Hi, I have the same thing and when I go to the place it blocks my actions (can't draw weapons, double jump, ...) like i'm in my apartment but indefinitely in the entire map and never unlock, so all the save i do after are "corrupt"(actions still blocked indefinitely). I try to enter and exit my real apartment in Watson but actions still blocked, didn't found another solution than loading a previous save when i never visited the tent.

By advancing in the game did the tent finish by being in your real possession after some mission with for example Panam ? So the appearance of the apartment icon was too soon ? Or did you found another explanation (without spoiler) ? (Yes I speak primary french sorry for my bad english)
Attachments:
I found this answer on reddit :

"Yea, i had the same. I think it just show on the map to early.

progress through Panam/Aldecados story till [spoiler] and it will unlock properly, giving you access to stash and a bed."
I could access the stash - but can't sleep on the bed (no option icon shows up).
This was after completing the Panam questline.
TrollumThinks: I could access the stash - but can't sleep on the bed (no option icon shows up).
This was after completing the Panam questline.
jepp not found any bed to sleep in the camp.
is there any change in 1.5 ??
I have the same problem.

After updating the game, I could sleep in the Aldecaldo's camp. But when I have finished the Rivers and Judy's story missions I haven't been able to do it again.