It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy to share our 1.0 release date with everyone. It's been an intense period of time since we lauched Early Access in September, but now -- perhaps appropriately, about nine months later -- we're taking the game to 1.0 on May 23.

For those of you who also play on consoles or have friends who do, the game will also ship on Xbox Series S|X, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch the same day. Also, a lot of folks have asked, but we don't have plans to bring this to mobile platforms like iOS or Android at this time -- but owners of handheld PCs like the ROG Ally should be able to enjoy this on the go.

We are also honored to announce that the Bestiary lore text for Wizardry: PGMO has been created by legendary Wizardry scribe Benny Matsuyama. It's exclusive to this project, so we hope that's good news for fans of his Wizardry novels and guides.

Final price is TBD but as original stated in that FAQ pinned back in September, there's a good chance it will be going up for the final release. If you've been waiting, perhaps don't wait any longer.

Looking forward celebrating at the finish line with all of you who have helped us make the project so much better with every update!
Post edited April 25, 2024 by DanAmrich
DanAmrich: Happy to share our 1.0 release date with everyone. It's been an intense period of time since we lauched Early Access in September, but now -- perhaps appropriately, about nine months later -- we're taking the game to 1.0 on May 23.

For those of you who also play on consoles or have friends who do, the game will also ship on Xbox Series S|X, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch the same day. Also, a lot of folks have asked, but we don't have plans to bring this to mobile platforms like iOS or Android at this time -- but owners of handheld PCs like the ROG Ally should be able to enjoy this on the go.

We are also honored to announce that the Bestiary lore text for Wizardry: PGMO has been created by legendary Wizardry scribe Benny Matsuyama. It's exclusive to this project, so we hope that's good news for fans of his Wizardry novels and guides.

Final price is TBD but as original stated in that FAQ pinned back in September, there's a good chance it will be going up for the final release. If you've been waiting, perhaps don't wait any longer.

Looking forward celebrating at the finish line with all of you who have helped us make the project so much better with every update!
Will there be achievements for the GOG version at the 1.0 release? I see you added them for the Steam version already.
Congrats on the 1.0 release! It's come a long way from early access. I, for one, am impressed with how stable it seems to be on my computer for the moment (That was sometimes a crap shoot for me; in particular, the 0.3.X branch was practically unplayable).

That said, one slightly disappointing thing: While the new original score is great, I do miss the other NES-inspired music of the early versions (Pre-0.4 I believe). Any chance of those tracks making a return, even if just as an in-game option a la a lot of the quality of life stuff?