It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi. I was one of the early buyers for the game and gave my name (same as this user).

I didn't want to say anything earlier because (also holidays, also gameplay bugs are more important than a text bug) I saw on the Steam forums the next patch was supposed to add anyone who was missing.

However, the patch was already implemented and my name is still missing.

Are the names going to be implemented in a future patch?

Thanks.
Fincarn: Hi. I was one of the early buyers for the game and gave my name (same as this user).

I didn't want to say anything earlier because (also holidays, also gameplay bugs are more important than a text bug) I saw on the Steam forums the next patch was supposed to add anyone who was missing.

Thanks.
When I read the patch notes I didn't see any mention of the names being added. Maybe I somehow overlooked this. Yeah they plan on putting the names on in a future patch. At the moment they are prioritising fixes which are needed to complete the game. There are alot of game breaking bugs in Ch4.
Fincarn: Hi. I was one of the early buyers for the game and gave my name (same as this user).

Thanks.
From the devs Q&A:
Q: My name is missing from the credits or Shrine of Remembrance! What should I do?
A: Warp machinations are sly and some names can be missing from the credits or Shrine of Remembrance. If you notice that, first make sure that you’ve put your name on the website in your account. Also, when you check it in the game, please, remember that the name you’ve put in the Credits Name section should be displayed in the game, not your Discord name! If you’re not sure which name to search, check it in your account on the website again!
(Please, note, that if you bought Core Digital Pack, your name should not be in the credits)
When you do that, please, contact us via e-mail: team@owlcat.games or create a ticket on our Discord Server! Describe your problem and don’t forget to attach your email! We’ll check everything and make sure your name is delivered in the game where it should be!