It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The game crashes whenever I click on the Commander tab after defeating certain strongholds (confirmed Ork and Necron so far). I am therefore forced to conquer all territories before attacking any stronghold as well as being unable to obtain the final piece of Wargear. The save file itself becomes corrupted with this bug, so restarting the game does not help.

Is there a way to perhaps edit a file or cheat in some way to get Wargear.

I hate to do this, but obviously I have no other choice.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Never mind. It appears that the game taking you directly to the Wargear page bypasses the Commander Tab. So it is fine.
(manually pressing on the Commander Tab still crashes the game though).
Spelspeler: The game crashes whenever I click on the Commander tab after defeating certain strongholds (confirmed Ork and Necron so far). I am therefore forced to conquer all territories before attacking any stronghold as well as being unable to obtain the final piece of Wargear. The save file itself becomes corrupted with this bug, so restarting the game does not help.

Is there a way to perhaps edit a file or cheat in some way to get Wargear.

I hate to do this, but obviously I have no other choice.
Same to me. I play Chaos and after I destroyed the Orks, I can't go on the Commander Tab : CRASH !