It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The collection doesn't say that Ridiculously Bloody Blood Pack was included too.

Its just blood blood everywhere in the game..

How do I disable it? Excuse me if I do not know how.
Post edited December 01, 2023 by Ng_Zi-Xiang
Ng_Zi-Xiang: The collection doesn't say that Ridiculously Bloody Blood Pack was included too.

In the game setting, set the effect density to low can lower the blood effect of the game dramatically, yeah I know it's stupid.
Ng_Zi-Xiang: The collection doesn't say that Ridiculously Bloody Blood Pack was included too.

etego123: In the game setting, set the effect density to low can lower the blood effect of the game dramatically, yeah I know it's stupid.
Hmmm, helps but there's still blood... Even Khorne would be irritated by it. Unreal levels of it XD

Thanks though. If there's a real proper solution, I'd love that so much yes. Maybe one of us could message the GoG people.
I massaged GOG support, if they'll help I'll post here
Laboux: I massaged GOG support, if they'll help I'll post here
You are the GOAT. Thank you for the help. Let's hope they do. The blood pack was really one of the worst DLCs I have ever seen.
Thank you :) I advise you to send support a ticket on it as well, maybe it'll push them to offer an update on the issue
I just checked with my Steam version of the game, where I don't own this DLC. The amount of blood is far less, so I guess the Ridiculously Bloody Blood Pack is included and enabled in the GOG version.
I know, it can be deactivated in the Steam version by turning the DLC off in the Steam client. There is no ingame option though.
It would be nice, if it could be turned off in the GOG version with a command line option or something like this. The DLC makes the game quite unplayable for me.
hk-416: I just checked with my Steam version of the game, where I don't own this DLC. The amount of blood is far less, so I guess the Ridiculously Bloody Blood Pack is included and enabled in the GOG version.
I know, it can be deactivated in the Steam version by turning the DLC off in the Steam client. There is no ingame option though.
It would be nice, if it could be turned off in the GOG version with a command line option or something like this. The DLC makes the game quite unplayable for me.
I own the Steam version and yes, its that easy to turn off thankfully. But GoG's version really needs the same thing tbh.