It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok for this world it says you have to destroy a computer surrounded by 8 stone pillars. I have killed all the enemies and found a place with 8 stone pillars. However it doesn't look like a computer(just a stone something) and grenades don't blow it up. Also I cannot attack it with melee weapons. Am I missing something or do I need something stronger then krak grenades to blow it up? Thanks.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Its been a while... But I recall that these types of things required you to move a marine next to it and hit the "use" button. Similar to the campaign mission with the techmarine using his claw on the computer station.
muttly13: Its been a while... But I recall that these types of things required you to move a marine next to it and hit the "use" button. Similar to the campaign mission with the techmarine using his claw on the computer station.
Ok I had given up but if I didn't save over that game I will go back and try that.

Editing to add: Ok I tried it and it didn't work. I will just write off this target as broken, go back to an earlier save and skip it. Thanks for trying.
Post edited December 18, 2016 by regnak