It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am still playing with Win 7-64. The problem this time is that I always fail the last mission after the first turn. None of my team soldiers are killed by the way during the AI turn. It starts with a few demons coming out of the fortress that are quickly dispatched by my well positioned "overwatched" soldiers and then the screen "you have failed the mission" appears and I'm thrown back to the main menu. I tried moving my soldiers to different spots during the first turn but the result is always the same. I tried killing as many enemies as possible in the first turn or, the opposite, to kill no one but the same thing happens. Any one else having the same problem?

OK, after multiple reload I found the problem. Somehow, Kruger went missing.... I selected him at the mission select screen when I built the team but he did not get carried over in the mission. Went back at the end of the previous mission, completed it and restarted the last one. This time it worked....
Post edited March 05, 2016 by procyoniv
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply