It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello I wonder if the witcher 3 has support for this control, I want to buy the game and expansions, but it has happened with other games that does not give me the wireless gamepad.

A friend of mine told me that does not work, but that does not update the game for fear that saved games are deleted, I tried the knob at home and Windows 10 if it detects but the game does not, however the Xbox 360 wired controller if it detects.

My question is whether any subsequent updates of the game comes support for wireless controller for PC

I need to know for sure before buying the game because I do not want to have to buy another controller purposely ...

Thank you very much for your help.

Cheers
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Raziel888: My question is whether any subsequent updates of the game comes support for wireless controller for PC

I need to know for sure before buying the game because I do not want to have to buy another controller purposely ...

Cheers
Xbox360 Wireless Controller works for me on Win10x64 with Witcher3 1.11

Backup the savegames if you fear they might get deleted (C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\The Witcher 3)
Post edited October 23, 2015 by passionata
If your wireless controller works with other windows games, then it will work with The Wither 3 most likely.
I have the Logitech F710 Wireless, and works fine here with windows 7 64 bit.
Thanks for your help ... but ... I can not understand, I bought The Witcher 3 hsta updated version 1.11, including the expansion Hearts of Stone and still can play with the Xbox Wireless Controller for PC, with cable if I can but with no wireless ... damn ...

In other games if I work ...

I want to play in my living room where if it reaches the wireless, someone knows that can happen?
Raziel888: Thanks for your help ... but ... I can not understand, I bought The Witcher 3 hsta updated version 1.11, including the expansion Hearts of Stone and still can play with the Xbox Wireless Controller for PC, with cable if I can but with no wireless ... damn ...

In other games if I work ...

I want to play in my living room where if it reaches the wireless, someone knows that can happen?
If your cable controller works but your wireless does not, then there must be something wrong with the wireless one. Maybe you need drivers for it.
My F710 has this feature where you can switch between XInput and DirectInput, and only DirectInput works with Witcher 3.
Maybe your controller has something similar.
I use the xbox 360 wireless controller in this game, since the release of the game. Do you have ur wireless receiver working well? with his drivers?
Post edited October 25, 2015 by Winglaf
Winglaf: I use the xbox 360 wireless controller in this game, since the release of the game. Do you have ur wireless receiver working well? with his drivers?
I do as well. I've been using a Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless PC controller on this game since release, Witcher 2 and many other games.

Try unplugging everything, uninstall driver if you can, plug and play everything again and make sure to sync the controller again to the wireless receiver. Test it in Windows first to make sure controller is working properly.
I use a wireless 360 controller as well. Works fine without issues.

I think something's wrong with your receiver if it doesn't work. If it also doesn't work in other games it's definitely your receiver and/or controller. (maybe even new batteries?)