It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi Folks,
I've problems after the latest downloads of Witcher 3 .
This is the text of the compilation error report:
Error [modcrossbowdamageboost]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(1479): Cannot override function 'IsEquippedSwordUpgradedWithOil' declared 'final' in class 'CR4Player'.
Error [modcrossbowdamageboost]game\gameplay\actions\attackaction.ws(260): Cannot override function 'SetCriticalHit' declared 'final' in class 'W3DamageAction'.
Error [modcrossbowdamageboost]game\gameplay\actions\attackaction.ws(261): Cannot override function 'IsCriticalHit' declared 'final' in class 'W3DamageAction'.
Error [modcrossbowdamageboost]game\gameplay\actions\attackaction.ws(266): Cannot override function 'SetInstantKill' declared 'final' in class 'W3DamageAction'.
Error [modcrossbowdamageboost]game\gameplay\actions\attackaction.ws(267): Cannot override function 'GetInstantKill' declared 'final' in class 'W3DamageAction'.

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

I don't know what to do.
Please help.

Have a nice day.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Sariel.Fallen: I've problems after the latest downloads of Witcher 3 .
This is the text of the compilation error report:
Error [modcrossbowdamageboost]
Remove the crossbow damage boost mod. It's incompatible with the new patch.
PROBLEM SOLVED

Hello Hickory,
and thanks a lot..
It works like a charm.

Thanks again and

Have a nice day

Sariel
Post edited June 16, 2016 by Sariel.Fallen
Tried to start up Witcher 3 this morning, and I got this popup; Debug console mod error
pattern mismatch 0 != 1 then it goes into a bunch of symbols that looks like it may be encrypted.
I have NO enabled mods so please do not tell me to disable them.
The game was working just fine yesterday, now it will not even start.
GOG Galaxy is showing the latest update to be 1.22.
playtryout: Tried to start up Witcher 3 this morning, and I got this popup; Debug console mod error
pattern mismatch 0 != 1 then it goes into a bunch of symbols that looks like it may be encrypted.
Yes you do. You have the Console Enabler mod installed. It's not a kit mod, meaning it doesn't place files into the 'mods' folder, it places dsound.dll into the ..\bin\x64 folder, and a plugins folder with another dll inside. Remove them, or update the mod.
1.22 broke most if not all script based mods on nexus. Just have to wait for them to be updated. I tried many (one at a time) without any other mods installed and they (with the exception of the debug console enabler 1.22) cause script problems at startup.
playtryout: Tried to start up Witcher 3 this morning, and I got this popup; Debug console mod error
Hickory: Yes you do. You have the Console Enabler mod installed. It's not a kit mod, meaning it doesn't place files into the 'mods' folder, it places dsound.dll into the ..\bin\x64 folder, and a plugins folder with another dll inside. Remove them, or update the mod.
Yes thank you, you were right.
i had forgotten that I had loaded that.
Post edited June 22, 2016 by playtryout
playtryout: I am having a problem in Scenes from A Marriage.
Please make a new thread about it. This is a thread about script errors.
I am getting the Console Mod Error as well, i have removed both the plugins folder and the dsound.dll file and am still getting the same error. Try to verify the install and still happens. Any ideas?
Rapp: I am getting the Console Mod Error as well, i have removed both the plugins folder and the dsound.dll file and am still getting the same error. Try to verify the install and still happens. Any ideas?
Remove ALL mods before verifying.