It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I went the route of downloading the Witcher 3 through GOG Galaxy, and it seems to now be stuck at Installing 100%.

The play button is still greyed out, and the bar below "INSTALLING" is full. Is there any recourse for this? I already restarted GOG and restarted the download (let it run last night :/).
jellomoose: I went the route of downloading the Witcher 3 through GOG Galaxy, and it seems to now be stuck at Installing 100%.

The play button is still greyed out, and the bar below "INSTALLING" is full. Is there any recourse for this? I already restarted GOG and restarted the download (let it run last night :/).
At least for me after install bar is filled and it seems to be ready Windows UAC asks me for admin password (I use non-admin account). Unless you proceed with the password, installation will not finish.

If you're not happy with Galaxy, there are alternative ways. I described them in another post.
jellomoose: I went the route of downloading the Witcher 3 through GOG Galaxy, and it seems to now be stuck at Installing 100%.

I have exactly the same problem and its pissing me right off. I even redownloaded the hole thing again using single links and still there was checksum errors. This has just been problem after problem for me.... :I

Have you installed the patch? If you move the patch up in the download order and see if that helps? I have the same thing and that's what I'm trying now, because everywhere else it says "installed" but can't be played, and the patch say in bold "REQUIRED TO PLAY" so just putting two and two together here...

EDIT: Yep, installing the patch first fixes the issue :) ENJOY!
Post edited May 21, 2015 by Tazor303
Post edited September 19, 2015 by xdtnguyenx

Tazor303: Have you installed the patch? If you move the patch up in the download order and see if that helps? I have the same thing and that's what I'm trying now, because everywhere else it says "installed" but can't be played, and the patch say in bold "REQUIRED TO PLAY" so just putting two and two together here...

EDIT: Yep, installing the patch first fixes the issue :) ENJOY!