It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

Holidays started, went back to playing Witcher 3 again hoping to finally finish it all ^^

But having all sorts of issues. I run no mods, and do not have backups in the main directory. I patched to 1.11 and installed the free 16 DLCs.

Having the following problems in game:

1. Big graphics glitch in the Redania ship when you talk with the King. Almost cannot see anyone cept these sharp blocks all over the ship. Makes it difficult to walk to quest spot.

2. After successfully navigating and getting off that ship, I went searching for the new stash locations where you can store inventory. Stash location marked at Rose and Thyme but no stash there.

Heard you can verify to fix problem - keep getting a server error, game cannot install error when I click on Verify/Repair.

3. After I try exiting game and opening GoG again, the Play button is now greyed out. Even after Connecting, it stays that way. Only way I can get into game is the few seconds when the Play button activates when I try verifying. Then it greys out again and I get the same 'Installation failed' error.

Any chance these can be fixed soon? I heard the stash issue was first mentioned back in June. =<
Post edited December 24, 2015 by happyfairytail
Tried reinstalling GOG but still get the Server problem issue.

I had successfully patched to 1.11 before so I dont think it is a problem on my end. I did not change anything between now and then.

=/ Some server issue at their end?
happyfairytail: Tried reinstalling GOG but still get the Server problem issue.

I had successfully patched to 1.11 before so I dont think it is a problem on my end. I did not change anything between now and then.

=/ Some server issue at their end?
What happens when you run the game outside of Galaxy?
I tried the game outside GoG but same issues. It's a problem with the game and GoG verification doesnt work to fix it =_=

In any case, I thought I could play the game as is, but there's even more bugs now and it broke the game pretty much until it can be fixed somehow.

I proceeded to the main quest to travel to Skellig. Pirates attack and there are 3 pirates with -1 HP who never die (standing there immobile).

Restarting quest does not fix and console commands do not fix them.

So yeah, I'm literally stuck =(
Post edited December 25, 2015 by happyfairytail