It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey guys!

I have a quick question regarding TW3 GOTY 1.31:

Where can i see Geralt's stats? His DPS, resistances, armor values, sign intensities etc?

I thoroughly checked all the game's menus, especially the Inventory and Character screens, and all i'm seeing is Vitality and Toxicity in the Inventory screen, on the bottom right. Where are the other stats?

(pressing C from the inventory screen simply opens the Abilites screen)

I found this screenshot on the internet, probably from a PS4 version. Is this screen gone in 1.31?
Is there any other way i can see any other stats except Vitality and Toxicity?

Thanks in advance!! :)
Attachments:
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
The C key works for me on v1.31.

Did you perhaps rebind it?
Attachments:
fleshblender: Where can i see Geralt's stats? His DPS, resistances, armor values, sign intensities etc?
Go to the inventory screen and press 'C' for character stats. You will see main stats on the left. If you hover over each one, you will see additional info over on the right.
Attachments:
charsheet.jpg (379 Kb)
oh my sweet god... i just realised what was happenning! THANK YOU TELEGUY!

I binded the C key for Character Panel, and that's why pressing it on the inventory screen opened the character panel instead of the stats panel...

Thank you so much, i can't belive i didn't think of that myself!!

:D :D :D

There's a bit of an inconsistency, since most keybindings are only referring to in-game key presses. For example, you can bind Q to anything ingame, but in the inventory menu, it will always "Quick-Sort items".

But that doesn't matter now, i finally got to see my character stats after 50+ hours of gameplay, THANK YOU! :D

(how do i mark this topic as solved?)
Post edited October 03, 2016 by fleshblender