It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello. I'm currently running 1.22 with all content and its been running great. I have had 2 problems , a crash and a freeze up, but after restarting it didn't happen again . So I need to ask- do I really need the 1.31 update? Thanks for the help.
redcat22: Hello. I'm currently running 1.22 with all content and its been running great. I have had 2 problems , a crash and a freeze up, but after restarting it didn't happen again . So I need to ask- do I really need the 1.31 update? Thanks for the help.
Version 1.24 added support for nVidia Ansel, but the 1.30 update was a big update, fixing a whole boatload of issues, including gameplay, GUI and quests. The 1.31 update was a smaller update mainly dealing with some text an loading times. Go to your gog.com account and select 'More > Changelog' for TW3 to see what you're missing out on.