It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello everyone,

first of all, I have to say that I can't install any language patch to my game folder.

I get the message: "Game installation is not found, please reinstall".

I've tried everything to solve and fix it, but no chance.

Does anyone have a registry file for me? Or can anyone take a screenshot from his reg-editor? (CTRL + windows-symbol)

I've already checked my reg-editor, there is nothing, no values, no keys, no pathes, just nothing.

Sorry, if this problem is already solved in a another topic. I need the actual reg-file from The Witcher 3 GOTY 1.31 patch.

I'm pleased to get help by you guys.

Thank you
tugay7
Attachments:
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
You don't need anybody else's registry file. You need to uninstall the game, re-download it and reinstall it -- there are no GOG games correctly installed on your system according to your attached image. The installer will put everything in the right place in your registry. Do not take shortcuts like this.
Post edited October 05, 2016 by Hickory
Hickory: You don't need anybody else's registry file. You need to uninstall the game, re-download it and reinstall it -- there are no GOG games correctly installed on your system according to your attached image. The installer will put everything in the right place in your registry. Do not take shortcuts like this.
I won't uninstall the game, because I'm afraid to bug my savegame files.

Do you have a screenshot or not? I know how to make a registry-file but don't have the lines for TW3.

Your solving advice is not helpful for me sorry.

Anyone else?
Hickory: You don't need anybody else's registry file. You need to uninstall the game, re-download it and reinstall it -- there are no GOG games correctly installed on your system according to your attached image. The installer will put everything in the right place in your registry. Do not take shortcuts like this.
tugay7: I won't uninstall the game, because I'm afraid to bug my savegame files.
You will not bug your saved games by uninstalling and re-installing. The fact is your game is not installed correctly. Why that is, I can only guess.

Do you have a screenshot or not? I know how to make a registry-file but don't have the lines for TW3.
No, I won't supply you with information that you should have yourself, if you have a legitimately installed game. I assume, by your comment, that you're used to doing things this way. Interesting.

Your solving advice is not helpful for me sorry.
My advice is the best advice you will get on this: uninstalling and reinstalling will put things right in the proper manner. If you won't do that, for whatever reason, that's your issue, not mine.