It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Before the patch, the game ran 50-60 fps, after the patch, the game is lagging even in places where I had constant 60 fps. Loading times are now about 3 times longer and how the game runs just doesnt feel right .... ah boy :( Is it any way to return to the 1.22 version? I use no mods.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Happens every patch and I think you can via galaxy revert.Unsure where the tab is as I do not use it.
If you use GOG Galxy you can use the rollback feature.

Here is a short how to (not from me):

Thats_Awkward:

"PSA: You can easily rollback patches in Galaxy (self.witcher)

For those that have trouble with the 1.10 patch like me. You can easily rollback the update without uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Open the configure option (Witcher 3 -> manage -> configure) in your gamelibrary and set automatic updates to off. A list of version will appear and you can just select the version you want to roll back to."

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3o4jtp/psa_you_can_easily_rollback_patches_in_galaxy/

It should be the same way for later patches.