It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's great that we have 1.07 update now, but I have some questions about this:

- Why can I place only certain items in the stash? For example, I cannot place any of my books in there and this is actually the one reason why I wanted to use the stash.
- Why does the game keep explaining me that I can pin stuff?
- Why can I only pin one archemy recipe or crafting schema at a time?
- Why does the game keep forgetting what I pinned?

Other than these issues, I am still perfectly happy with the game.
mytzenka: It's great that we have 1.07 update now, but I have some questions about this:

- Why can I place only certain items in the stash? For example, I cannot place any of my books in there and this is actually the one reason why I wanted to use the stash.
- Why does the game keep explaining me that I can pin stuff?
- Why can I only pin one archemy recipe or crafting schema at a time?
- Why does the game keep forgetting what I pinned?

Other than these issues, I am still perfectly happy with the game.
I also want to know why I can only pin one recipe at a time!!! I thought I was doing something wrong for quite a while; only being able to Pin one recipe at a time just doesn't make sense. I'm certain that most players will have far more than one recipe they can't craft because of missing items, and while the Pin feature seems like a really great idea, in practice it's not helpful at all: if I can only Pin one recipe, then I'm going to have to go back into the crafting screen to check what I need for the other 7 recipes I can't craft. Plus, the fact that it keeps telling me over and over how to Pin recipes is annoying as hell. So, I want to commend CD Projekt Red for the thought on this added feature, but in practice it's basically useless. Unless I'm missing something...