It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed performance decrease in patch 1.12 and 1.12.1? For me I have lost about 10-20 frames and I am running the game on a Nvidia 980. Usually play the game stable 60 fps on max graphics but now it's a bit choppy. Any suggestions on what I could do about it?

Best wishes,
Kasper
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
maybe CDPR finally fix the LOD.
Post edited January 23, 2016 by chaostop
Okay, I've managed to fix my problem. It turns out that my NVidia GPU was returning a code 43 error. Apparently around the time of the 1.12.1 update there was also an update for the GPU drivers, and something wasn't working right with the GPU after that.

This may not be the case for you, but it might be something to look at. After fixing the problem with the GPU, the game was running smoothly again.
Post edited February 02, 2016 by SHODAN24601277
SHODAN24601277: Okay, I've managed to fix my problem. It turns out that my NVidia GPU was returning a code 43 error. Apparently around the time of the 1.12.1 update there was also an update for the GPU drivers, and something wasn't working right with the GPU after that.

This may not be the case for you, but it might be something to look at. After fixing the problem with the GPU, the game was running smoothly again.
How exactly did you fix it?
SHODAN24601277: Okay, I've managed to fix my problem. It turns out that my NVidia GPU was returning a code 43 error. Apparently around the time of the 1.12.1 update there was also an update for the GPU drivers, and something wasn't working right with the GPU after that.

cdiesel2409: How exactly did you fix it?
Rolled back to previous drivers would be my guess.

I shut down my computer, disconnected all the power sources I possibly could, held down the power button for about a minute, then rebooted. That solved the problem with my GPU, and restored the smooth running of the game.

Someone said that process was to discharge a static buildup or something that was resulting in the problem. I don't remember the details, and I don't know how or why it works, I just know it worked for me.
SHODAN24601277: I shut down my computer, disconnected all the power sources I possibly could, held down the power button for about a minute, then rebooted. That solved the problem with my GPU, and restored the smooth running of the game.

Someone said that process was to discharge a static buildup or something that was resulting in the problem. I don't remember the details, and I don't know how or why it works, I just know it worked for me.
Thanks, I'll try it out.
SHODAN24601277: I shut down my computer, disconnected all the power sources I possibly could, held down the power button for about a minute, then rebooted. That solved the problem with my GPU, and restored the smooth running of the game.

cdiesel2409: Thanks, I'll try it out.
I hope it works.