It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have looked through the threads and whilst I can find lots of comments about gliches after installing patch 1.22 I haven't come across any that talk about being unable to install it.

I have been playing it with HOS + DLC with the 1.10 - 1.12 patch with no issues on my PC and I was getting towards the end of the main quest so I bought B&W but this needs the game patched to 1.22.

When I run the patch it freezes at about 95%, it's not taking a while to load, it stops responding and I have to crash out of the program. The game says that it is version 1.22 but it won't let me install B&W, so corrupted.

I have reinstalled the game and tried the patch on the version 1.10 with no DLC or HOS, even redownloaded the patch, but to no avail, still won't load. This is a manual download not using GOG Galaxy.

Has anyone come across this issue?

Thanks.
Post edited July 01, 2016 by DT1
Uninstall the game completely -- keep your saved games.
Download the following:
1.10 main installer
1.22 patch
1.22 Free DLC
1.22 HoS
1.22 B&W

Make sure that your drive that contains the TEMP folder has oodles of space. Install the game in the above order. The game and patches can take an inordinate amount of time to complete, so above all be patient. Don't interrupt the installation; go away and have a coffee or something and come back later.
Thanks, but I have installed the game, it's just this patch that was refusing to load.

Anyway, I move the patch to where the game folder was and installed from there rather than where I had saved the download, this time it worked. 4th time lucky!
If you had to do that - then your game is in a non-standard location. You may find you will run into other issues. Good Luck