It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok so after the 1.11 patch there are a few issues that I feel I must point out.

One, there is a bridge in Novigrad near the south that is completely see-through. It is very bad and needs to be fixed.

than there is an issue for a mission called The Apiarian Phantom where I can't unlock the basement door cause the son never catches up to me to give me the key and open the door. It's very annoying and I remember that I completed that quest on a previous play through while the game was still on 0.8 patch or something.

And lastly, in Novigrad again... tried to do the horse race and once i get to the 3rd race it goes into an endless loading screen. I can even hear the crowed cheering int he background but it just keeps saying "loading" over and over.

Does anyone know any fixes for these 3 issues?

Thanks!!!

EDIT: Ya tried it again several times and it definitly does not work for the 3rd race in vagelbud or whatever... it just goes into load screen and if I press fwd Geralt keeps saying "faster" but nothing is happening except load. This is very bizzare cause i remember completing this mission before............... this is so annoying. .....
Post edited October 27, 2015 by Deedlet