It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can't start game at 1.08.4: game already running.
leeway33: Can't start game at 1.08.4: game already running.
Quit the game and reboot your computer.
It doesn't work. The game works well at 1.08 and 1.11. The problem with 1.11 is it doesn't show the consumables panel at the low left hand side of the screen. That is why I rollbacked to 1.08.4.
leeway33: It doesn't work. The game works well at 1.08 and 1.11. The problem with 1.11 is it doesn't show the consumables panel at the low left hand side of the screen. That is why I rollbacked to 1.08.4.
How do you get from "can't start game" and "game already running" to "doesn't show consumables panel"? What exactly is your problem? You're making no sense.
Let's at the beginning. I was at 1.08 and it run well. When I updated to 1.11 it also works well except that the consumables panel at the low left side of the screen doesn't show. So I rollbacked to 1.08.4 which I am currently at. but at 1.08.4 the game can't start with the error game already running.
leeway33: Let's at the beginning. I was at 1.08 and it run well. When I updated to 1.11 it also works well except that the consumables panel at the low left side of the screen doesn't show. So I rollbacked to 1.08.4 which I am currently at. but at 1.08.4 the game can't start with the error game already running.
Did you actually quit the game entirely before you rolled back? And how did you roll back... through Galaxy?