It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey,

I´m playing the witcher 3 Wild Hunt. Char jumped from Level 34 to 65 in NewGame+ (HoS and BaW). After I reached level 100 I am not gaining any xp. It doesnt matter if the enemies are above my level. I dont get any xp anymore.
Playing on PC, Version 1.22.
I never used any mods or other cheating progs.
What can I do?
Thanks for any helping response also in German language.

xxx
Attachments:
geralt.png (139 Kb)
This question / problem has been solved by Unkalibriertimage
Level 100 is the level cap actually... even if content can spawn with higher levels. You need to use mods to circumvent that.

Increase Level Cap (1.22)
Level 100 plus - No quest item and treasure fix (1.22)
Post edited August 03, 2016 by Unkalibriert
Unkalibriert: Level 100 is the level cap actually... even if content can spawn with higher levels. You need to use mods to circumvent that.

Increase Level Cap (1.22)
Level 100 plus - No quest item and treasure fix (1.22)
ah. wow. thank you so much for your response. I will try it asap.
Typically, I have seen players that have jumped levels like that are the ones that have used an experience mod or something of that sort. But you haven't, so I have no idea how that happened to you.

Unfortunately, the level cap is 100 so you will not gain any more levels.

As the previous poster noted, you may not have any other choice but to use a mod to try to circumvent the issue. I have not heard of any good fix for the jumping levels problem...
Mods are great but,some can also break a game.
Peetz: Typically, I have seen players that have jumped levels like that are the ones that have used an experience mod or something of that sort. But you haven't, so I have no idea how that happened to you.

Unfortunately, the level cap is 100 so you will not gain any more levels.

As the previous poster noted, you may not have any other choice but to use a mod to try to circumvent the issue. I have not heard of any good fix for the jumping levels problem...
I used mods in Skyrim but only for better graphics and environments. I love this game we are talking about and didn´t want to destroy it using mods for cheating (god mode, infinite money etc.). I played last year and had a break for nearly one year in playing this wonderful game and started a few weeks ago playing HoS and BaW. This level cap made me nearly insane and unfortunately I had to use these mods, but ey, now I gain xp points again and I am very happy about it. :-)
I don´t know why the character jumped over 30 levels, when I started a NewGame+.
I really don´t know.
I first started the NewGame+ and then decided to play HoS and BaW and bougt them.
I can´t remember if the the 1.22. update came before buying The Expansion Pass or after.
So, this is all I remember.
Thx a lot to all of you.