It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I deactivated all my mods and still get this message:

Error [modkngdof]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(2294): Could not find function 'GetAbilities'
Error [modkngdof]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(9084): Could not find function 'GetAbilities'

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

Can anyone help me out?
Post edited June 16, 2016 by Boneapart
This question / problem has been solved by Hickoryimage
Delete your mods. Every single update to the game is going to break them.
Boneapart: I deactivated all my mods and still get this message:

Error [modkngdof]
Apparently you didn't. Go into your mods folder and remove the 'modkngdof' folder.
Boneapart: I deactivated all my mods and still get this message:

Error [modkngdof]
Hickory: Apparently you didn't. Go into your mods folder and remove the 'modkngdof' folder.
That worked, thank you.

NMM didn't remove that for me.
Bleed: Delete your mods. Every single update to the game is going to break them.
Not all of them surely, most of my mods were very benign.

I am going to miss automatic oils though, that's a game changer.
Post edited June 16, 2016 by Boneapart