It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fed up, had my game and all dlc updated to 1.24 and all was fine, then tried installing patch 1.30 and got error, so i cant install 1.30 for game and all dlc now, let alone new patch 1.31, and i dont want to reinstall from scratch, as have played game alot already, i see alot of people having same problem, and we will see alot more having this problem, would be so much easier to have just one big download combined upto 1.31 inc also dlc, not happy.
Post edited September 12, 2016 by Daytrader
Daytrader: Fed up, had my game and all dlc updated to 1.24 and all was fine, then tried installing patch 1.30 and got error, so i cant install 1.30 for game and all dlc now, let alone new patch 1.31, and i dont want to reinstall from scratch, as have played game alot already, i see alot of people having same problem, and we will see alot more having this problem, would be so much easier to have just one big download combined upto 1.31 inc also dlc, not happy.
You can re-install from scratch and still use your old save games. Navigate to "My Documents" and find the folder "The WItcher 3" and inside that folder is a folder titled "gamesaves." Make a copy of that folder and place it wherever you want on your PC. Then uninstall the game and re-install it, and once that is complete you can put the gamesaves folder back to where it was.

On a side note, you may not even lose your save games if you uninstall the game. They'll probably stay where they are, but just to be safe, copy them anyways.
Post edited September 15, 2016 by BozzCollin
Daytrader: Fed up, had my game and all dlc updated to 1.24 and all was fine, then tried installing patch 1.30 and got error, so i cant install 1.30 for game and all dlc now, let alone new patch 1.31, and i dont want to reinstall from scratch, as have played game alot already, i see alot of people having same problem, and we will see alot more having this problem, would be so much easier to have just one big download combined upto 1.31 inc also dlc, not happy.
BozzCollin: You can re-install from scratch and still use your old save games. Navigate to "My Documents" and find the folder "The WItcher 3" and inside that folder is a folder titled "gamesaves." Make a copy of that folder and place it wherever you want on your PC. Then uninstall the game and re-install it.
Ok, thx for info, i am going to also wait for the new installers now.
BozzCollin: You can re-install from scratch and still use your old save games. Navigate to "My Documents" and find the folder "The WItcher 3" and inside that folder is a folder titled "gamesaves." Make a copy of that folder and place it wherever you want on your PC. Then uninstall the game and re-install it.
Daytrader: Ok, thx for info, i am going to also wait for the new installers now.
You don't have to make a back up of the save games, actually. Just make sure that if you uninstall that you DO NOT check the "erase save games" box. (You can still make a back up if you want to be super-safe, of course.)
My policy is sit back relax and watch the forum for future problems in new patches and after a while dl.