It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As I remember, I took this quest right after completing "Bovine Blues" in 1.21, by speaking with quarry foreman. But after patching to 1.22 quest status was changed to dialog with foreman again, and it's impossible to start a dialog with him.
I have completed all five tasks to help builders of statue, but status of "Big Feet to Fill" quest still not changed. And dialog with foreman still impossible.
Santjago: I have completed all five tasks to help builders of statue, but status of "Big Feet to Fill" quest still not changed. And dialog with foreman still impossible.
This quest is tied to another quest. It is the other quest that you have to complete, which then drops you into a cut scene that ends this quest.
Santjago: I have completed all five tasks to help builders of statue, but status of "Big Feet to Fill" quest still not changed. And dialog with foreman still impossible.
Hickory: This quest is tied to another quest. It is the other quest that you have to complete, which then drops you into a cut scene that ends this quest.
Again:
1. I completed "Bovine Blues" quest in the 1.21. And right after I took the "Big Feet to Fill" one.
2. After patching to 1.22, status of the "Big Feet to Fill" was dropped to dialog with foreman, dialog is impossible.
3. Completion of the all five subquests of "Big Feet to Fill" (they weren't highlighted on the map, I found them by searching the map manually) gave nothing, status of main "Big Feet to Fill" quest isn't changed, dialog with foreman still impossible.

There are no other quests tied to "Big Feet to Fill" except "Bovine Blues", so bug is obvious.
Post edited June 20, 2016 by Santjago
Hickory: This quest is tied to another quest. It is the other quest that you have to complete, which then drops you into a cut scene that ends this quest.
Santjago: Again:
1. I completed "Bovine Blues" quest in the 1.21. And right after I took the "Big Feet to Fill" one.
2. After patching to 1.22, status of the "Big Feet to Fill" was dropped to dialog with foreman, dialog is impossible.
3. Completion of the all five subquests of "Big Feet to Fill" (they weren't highlighted on the map, I found them by searching the map manually) gave nothing, status of main "Big Feet to Fill" quest isn't changed, dialog with foreman still impossible.

There are no other quests tied to "Big Feet to Fill" except "Bovine Blues", so bug is obvious.
It is August now, and I have ran into this bug. Can't believe they still haven't fixed it.