It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Will this be a problem ie. my B&W will not get 1.22 fixes?

TIA
This question / problem has been solved by Hickoryimage
Mortiss: Will this be a problem ie. my B&W will not get 1.22 fixes?

TIA
Download and install the 1.22 B&W update, and the HoS while you're at it.
Mortiss: Will this be a problem ie. my B&W will not get 1.22 fixes?

TIA
Hickory: Download and install the 1.22 B&W update, and the HoS while you're at it.
Ideally I would want to avoid that - that's quite a sizeable download (which I already did for 1.21 installers).
Hickory: Download and install the 1.22 B&W update, and the HoS while you're at it.
Mortiss: Ideally I would want to avoid that - that's quite a sizeable download (which I already did for 1.21 installers).
You can't avoid it if you want your game fully updated.
If your game and the DLC's HOS and or BAW are up to 1.21 the 1.10 to 1.22 patch updates those as well, it states so when installing, no need to download the 1.22 expansions.

This is the way it should have been for 1.21 as well, no other game has you download DLC again after a patch.
Del-Dredd: If your game and the DLC's HOS and or BAW are up to 1.21 the 1.10 to 1.22 patch updates those as well, it states so when installing, no need to download the 1.22 expansions.

This is the way it should have been for 1.21 as well, no other game has you download DLC again after a patch.
Well, as stated, the problem is that I updated via 1.10-->1.22 patch first having only installed free DLC so the patching process said that it updated both base game and free DLC pack to 1.22.
Afterwards I installed B&W and HoS using 1.21 installers (which I had downloaded earlier before 1.22 came out) and installed them. Hence I was wondering if that will create issues since game has already been patched to 1.22, will B&W and HoS also receive and update from 1.21 to 1.22. I cannot rerun 1.10-->1.22 patch again because it says game has already been updated.

I hope this makes sense. I can re-download and reinstall B&W and HoS using 1.22 installers but that's lot of downloading on my slow connection and I wanted ideally to avoid that.
Mortiss: Afterwards I installed B&W and HoS using 1.21 installers (which I had downloaded earlier before 1.22 came out) and installed them.
You patched the game to 1.22, *then* you installed a v1.21 expansion... twice. So yes, it will cause issues. The 1.22 patch was a large and important patch, both for the base game and for the expansions. Unless you want to be back with a list of issues, I suggest you do it right. The sensible thing to do in your situation would be to uninstall the game completely, since you've gone out of sync. Install the main game (1.10), install the 1.10>>1.22 patch, then install the 1.22 HoS and B&W. If you don't want to go the whole hog, just install the 1.22 expansions to bring you up to date. Remember, the expansions were not installed why you patched to 1.22, so they are not up to date!
Mortiss: Afterwards I installed B&W and HoS using 1.21 installers (which I had downloaded earlier before 1.22 came out) and installed them.
Hickory: You patched the game to 1.22, *then* you installed a v1.21 expansion... twice. So yes, it will cause issues. The 1.22 patch was a large and important patch, both for the base game and for the expansions. Unless you want to be back with a list of issues, I suggest you do it right. The sensible thing to do in your situation would be to uninstall the game completely, since you've gone out of sync. Install the main game (1.10), install the 1.10>>1.22 patch, then install the 1.22 HoS and B&W. If you don't want to go the whole hog, just install the 1.22 expansions to bring you up to date. Remember, the expansions were not installed why you patched to 1.22, so they are not up to date!
That's what I was afraid of... I guess it's a bit of an unusual situation and hence applying of 1.22 patch over installed DLCs was no longer possible. Off to uninstall DLCs and download 1.22 installers then...