It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I notice that after updating to 1.12, when I go to any stash location, the box itself is gone but it still appears on the map. Any1 else is getting this? I tried going back to 1.11 but i can't since it is a newer save version.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I just checked reading this that if my chests are in place. Seems to be at least that one in Dandelions brothel. I know, not helpful reply at all. =/
For me, the one at Velen, Novigrad, and kaer morhen are gone. But the one at White Orchad is still here.
same problem here ... no chest niether in Valen nor Novigrad ... just after 1.12 patche installed .. and I cant find the way hoe to return old patche or remove the new one ... any ideas?
ptgterc: same problem here ... no chest niether in Valen nor Novigrad ... just after 1.12 patche installed .. and I cant find the way hoe to return old patche or remove the new one ... any ideas?
Use Gog Galaxy.
I just reinstalled whole game, but from DVD,I immediately forbid automatic update, install only 1.11 patch and it works, chest is there ... problem is, that all progress I made under 1.12 patch is lost ... for me it was only two hours so its not so bad .

I tried install game directly from GOG, but there is description, that it is about to install the newest version of the game, that means 1.12 patch ... so If you have retail version it could works ..works for me
I completed the main quest, The Isle of Mists, and the stash boxes came back... strange...
ptgterc: same problem here ... no chest niether in Valen nor Novigrad ... just after 1.12 patche installed .. and I cant find the way hoe to return old patche or remove the new one ... any ideas?
Glocon: Use Gog Galaxy.
I tried but no change ... chest still missing
imeem: I notice that after updating to 1.12, when I go to any stash location, the box itself is gone but it still appears on the map. Any1 else is getting this? I tried going back to 1.11 but i can't since it is a newer save version.
Same problem .. any solution available?
Verify / Repair option does not help either?
No,doesn't help. Tried it twice,no change.
I just started to play recently (well after 1.07 I guess) and am now playing at 1.22 via auto-update via GoG. I've never seen a stash in the game. :'( Just after leaning of their existence via Google, I checked all listed place. Alas! Zilich, Zero, Nothing.

Wonder if GOG or the powers behind wither ever react here? Stash dearly needed as I now have a full Feline and Griffin Gear and some items dear to me (The Emmentaler) and some that are far ahead of me in level.

So, you think this will ever be resolved?

//Carsten
Issue got solved for me by simply reinstalling from within GOG (More->Manage Installation->Verify repair). My initial way to 1.22 was install from CD and install patches from GOG.

Now I got a tremendously improved UI, some better graphics, witcher.exe actually ends correct and I don't have to kill it via TaskManager anymore. Plus, I now have all this little stash-icons. Still, only the one in White Orchard is actually there, in all other positions the actual stash is missing.

Works for me for the time being.
Missing stashes and Nithral not fighting, fix. Open Witcher 3 folder in your computer,then open 'content' file and delete 'patch0' file and problem solved. stashes are back and Nithral will fight. It is best to copy the patch to somewhere safe before you delete in case it is needed later. but so far all is okay with me. Cheers.
snaggletooth_42: Missing stashes and Nithral not fighting, fix. Open Witcher 3 folder in your computer,then open 'content' file and delete 'patch0' file and problem solved. stashes are back and Nithral will fight. It is best to copy the patch to somewhere safe before you delete in case it is needed later. but so far all is okay with me. Cheers.
Thank you. That solved my problem with missing stash and couple of other texture bugs.