It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In what order and what patches to install to patch from 1.21 to 1.22? Still, even after allthese months, there is no help on this subject, like those people who install manually don't exist at all. yes, I should've bought Steam version or used Galaxy but for different reason I didn't do it. Now I feel punished for this because I have no idea what to install and how. Also, my version of the game in a different language, so I'm not sure about BaW. For the 1.21 I downloaded a HUGE laguage pack. Now I have no idea. It's all so messed up. Why not small patches? I lost count how many times I downloaded Gbs of data from GOG.

Answer me somebody what to do or I'll go mad.
Nucta: In what order and what patches to install to patch from 1.21 to 1.22? Still, even after allthese months, there is no help on this subject, like those people who install manually don't exist at all. yes, I should've bought Steam version or used Galaxy but for different reason I didn't do it. Now I feel punished for this because I have no idea what to install and how. Also, my version of the game in a different language, so I'm not sure about BaW. For the 1.21 I downloaded a HUGE laguage pack. Now I have no idea. It's all so messed up. Why not small patches? I lost count how many times I downloaded Gbs of data from GOG.

Answer me somebody what to do or I'll go mad.
You have already
the base game
16DLC's
HoS
B&W

and you are at version 1.21?

Load down the new patch (one exe, one bin), and start the patch - done.
zerebrush: You have already
the base game
16DLC's
HoS
B&W

Yes, I have all DLC and the base game 1.21.
You say it's enough to run 1.22 patch for the main game but all other files now have mark 1.22.
Are you sure?
zerebrush: You have already
the base game
16DLC's
HoS
B&W

Nucta: Yes, I have all DLC and the base game 1.21.
You say it's enough to run 1.22 patch for the main game but all other files now have mark 1.22.
Are you sure?
I can be sure of the way I described in my last post.
What I absolutely can NOT be sure of is the situation on your machine, about the situation of your installation so far.

Why - according to you the base game is 1.21, while "all other" files are 1.22.
This is quite special, not to say not possible under normal circumstances, because the 1.22 patch would never leave out the main game and only patch the extensions and DLC's.
Something is entirely wrong here.
Post edited June 17, 2016 by zerebrush
Nucta: Yes, I have all DLC and the base game 1.21.
Are you sure?
zerebrush: I can be sure of the way I described in my last post.
What I absolutely can NOT be sure of is the situation on your machine, about the situation of your installation so far.

Why - according to you the base game is 1.21, while "all other" files are 1.22.
This is quite special, not to say not possible under normal circumstances, because the 1.22 patch would never leave out the main game and only patch the extensions and DLC's.
Something is entirely wrong here.
No you didn't understand.
All files on the GOG page are marked as 1.22.
My game and all DLC (16 free, HoS & BaW) are 1.21.
ALso I installed language pack for BaW.

Now I downloaded patch 1.22, 16 free DLC 1.22, HoS 1.22 and BaW 1.22. What are my next actions? Simply run main game patch 1.22? What about all DLC? Should I de-install them and reistall new 1.22 ones? And what about language pack for BaW?
You state that you have all DLCs and expansions, and your game is patched to 1.21. If this is the case, all you need is the new 1.22 patch. That's it.

If, on the other hand, you want to install from scratch, here are the steps:

Install v1.10 installer
Install v1.22 patch
Install v1.22 Free DLCs pack
Install v1.22 Hearts of Stone
Install v1.22 Blood and Wine

Can't be any clearer than that.
Post edited June 17, 2016 by Hickory