It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Version - 0.604
I'm rolling back the weapon/armor swap changes. You can now swap weapons and armor while in combat. This is temporary until I implement a cost for doing this.

Updated - You can now swap weapons and armor in combat until a I implement a new solution - likely an AP cost for doing this.

Fixed - You can now unload a weapons ammo by holding SHIFT and right clicking a weapon in inventory.

Right click - Equip weapon
Shift right click - Unload weapon
StellarTactics: Version - 0.604
I'm rolling back the weapon/armor swap changes. You can now swap weapons and armor while in combat. This is temporary until I implement a cost for doing this.

Updated - You can now swap weapons and armor in combat until a I implement a new solution - likely an AP cost for doing this.

Fixed - You can now unload a weapons ammo by holding SHIFT and right clicking a weapon in inventory.

Right click - Equip weapon
Shift right click - Unload weapon
Just d/l this patch and it wouldn't install. Probably because the last patch took us to 0.603 but this one takes us from 0.603a to 0.604.

As we don't have a 0.603a is this some sort of typo? Either way as it stands the patch won't install. Help?
Just checked - the patch installed fine for me. I am using Galaxy. I'm not sure how the GOG backend handles the standalone patches.

I took a look at the standalone downloads. You are correct, for some reason the GOG backend did not generate a 0.603a version. I'm not sure why. I'd say for now, just download the full 0.604 installer and give that a try.
Post edited July 24, 2022 by StellarTactics