It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded a new installer for SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition that will update your game to version 2.1.4. Please download the new installer ( setup_sanctuary_rpg_black_2.6.0.7.exe ) at your earliest convenience in order to get the latest and greatest version :)

Changelog:

2.1.4:

FIXED
* Fixed ambush text context bug
* Fixed crafting kits screen bug

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Post edited March 11, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: will update your game to version 2.1.3
"Looks at thread title"
So which is it? :P
JudasIscariot: will update your game to version 2.1.3
Grargar: "Looks at thread title"
So which is it? :P
Fixed :) It's been a long day :P
Judas, thank you again for the changelog and thank you Black Shell Games for your dedication. I wish that more companies were like that.
Deltafunction: Judas, thank you again for the changelog and thank you Black Shell Games for your dedication. I wish that more companies were like that.
They really seem to be an awesome company, I never thought Sanctuary RPG Black Edition would be soo addicting... I am really loving the rogue-like features and the classic RPG combat!

Have you looked at their other game Overture? I think it looks really cool... surprisingly no one has made a wish list for it until I did like five minutes ago.
Deltafunction: Judas, thank you again for the changelog and thank you Black Shell Games for your dedication. I wish that more companies were like that.
tjbaxter: They really seem to be an awesome company, I never thought Sanctuary RPG Black Edition would be soo addicting... I am really loving the rogue-like features and the classic RPG combat!

Have you looked at their other game Overture? I think it looks really cool... surprisingly no one has made a wish list for it until I did like five minutes ago.
I'm really having fun with the game, but when you say rogue-like, I take that to mean the classic mode and it's perma-death. That's the one feature I don't like about the game.

I hope every game that Black Shell Games develops comes to GOG, but Overture is not for me. I like turn-based games like Sanctuary RPG.

I'm still trying to get back to the game after the Double Insomnia Promo. :)
Deltafunction: I'm really having fun with the game, but when you say rogue-like, I take that to mean the classic mode and it's perma-death. That's the one feature I don't like about the game.
I actually was having a tough time at first rushing through things and dying on classic mode, so I played on the mode where you don't have perma-death... I really like this feature. I am playing on classic again to try to unlock some of the races :)
Deltafunction: I'm really having fun with the game, but when you say rogue-like, I take that to mean the classic mode and it's perma-death. That's the one feature I don't like about the game.
tjbaxter: I actually was having a tough time at first rushing through things and dying on classic mode, so I played on the mode where you don't have perma-death... I really like this feature. I am playing on classic again to try to unlock some of the races :)
See my method of playing the game here.