It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded a new installer for SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition that will update your game to version 2.1.0. Please download the new installer (setup_sanctuary_rpg_black_2.4.0.5.exe) in order to get the latest and greatest version of the game :)

Changelog:

2.1.0:

FIXED
* Fixed Tavern unlocking bug
* Fixed Autocombat ult bug
* Fixed Umbral affix overhealing bug

2.0.9:

MODIFIED
* Lunatic Mode is now unlocked from the start
* Non-crafted armors and charms have chance to roll higher defense
* Increased combo count will increase player charge accuracy

FIXED
* Fixed critical hits not working bug
* Fixed charge distance display bug
* Fixed penitent dialogue bug
* Fixed damage variance bug

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Awesome, thanks so much for the update. This game is fantastic.
Awesome, just installed this on my Linux O/S. It's good to see the game being updated so much.
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We've uploaded a new installer for SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition that will update your game to version 2.1.0. Please download the new installer (setup_sanctuary_rpg_black_2.4.0.5.exe) in order to get the latest and greatest version of the game :)
Judas, thanks again for the changelog. Sanctuary RPG is a great "Just one more turn" game.

I'm even putting that aside for the Double Insomnia Promo.

I know people have been having many problems with the GOG site. I, myself, had my first ever encounter with the GOGbear.

Now the question: should we be downloading games when the server is under so much stress? I realize that Sanctuary RPG is so small that it doesn't matter, but I hesitate to download games bought during the sale that are many GB apiece. Is the download server totally separate from the main server such that it doesn't matter?

P.S. I saw an old post of yours before you were a member of the GOG team. I didn't know that you could get to 5 stars. :)
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

Deltafunction: Judas, thanks again for the changelog. Sanctuary RPG is a great "Just one more turn" game.

I'm even putting that aside for the Double Insomnia Promo.

I know people have been having many problems with the GOG site. I, myself, had my first ever encounter with the GOGbear.

Now the question: should we be downloading games when the server is under so much stress? I realize that Sanctuary RPG is so small that it doesn't matter, but I hesitate to download games bought during the sale that are many GB apiece. Is the download server totally separate from the main server such that it doesn't matter?

P.S. I saw an old post of yours before you were a member of the GOG team. I didn't know that you could get to 5 stars. :)
Yeah you should be fine downloading games throughout the Insomnia promo :)