It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

runtime error Low level Fatal Error and a generic Unreal engine error pops up both COD image of one error message provided

running 5700xt amd and amd cpu all drivers been updated many times sense demo and even during demo phase also I figure sense game came out on GOG by now this issue been resolved so I bought game on GOG to play it but ended up wtih same errors and crashes in same locations even thought I updated driver for the video card with most up to date verison as of 2/25/24

Due to fact that retail verison on gog has same error issues as demo did, I figure nothing been done about it so I ended up refunding it specaily sense this does not seem to be a driver issue sense I update the driver quit few times sense demo came out to this date of 2/25/2024

it would be nice to know if this issue ever gets resolved thought.

I have also checked steam pages and steam reviews and bug submission area on steam this error low level been happening to enough people going all way back to demo for others also enough to be concered that this wont get fixed?.

it is issue that does not seem to effect every one and seems to be random as to when it happens but it mostly happens when switch from the CGI movies to gameplay and the the fatal generac error that have no details those errors happen randomly during game play only not during a CGI or what ever movie.

sorry about any typos it is late for me 1 am and I also have little dyslxia so sometimes I do not catch all of my spelling mistakes lol
Attachments:
Post edited February 25, 2024 by midn8t