It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When I try to start the game and then click on the Advanced Options button I get an error message that says "ROTTLauncher has stopped working." I'm using Windows 7 (64-bit) and I've used the latest GOG patch (patch_the_rise_of_the_triad_2.1.2.8.exe). I've also noticed that it says "Currently unable to get latest changelog" on the first window. Is there anyway to fix this problem?

Update:
I think I found a possible solution to the problem. It looks like the issue is bad .INI files. If a user goes to this path:
"C:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Rise Of The Triad\ROTTGame\Config", deletes the old .INI files, and then restarts the game, this should fix the problem. ROTT should automatically create new .INI files and that should make the Advanced Options button work again.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by IronArcturus
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I have the same problem, however, deleting the files does not fix it. I am on XP (32-bit) I get the change log though.