It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

We have uploaded the latest (1.3) patch for Rise of the Triad (2013).

Changelog v1.3:

* Lo Wang from Devolver Digital's "Shadow Warrior" Now Available as a
playable Character!
* Angels One Five (By Deputy Callahan) added to MP map list
* The Dark Zone (By Shadow) added to MP map list
* The Facility (By Shadow) added to MP map list
* Tremo (By Relic) added to MP map list
* Triad Arena (By Vadam) added to MP map list
* Fracture damage turned on by default
* Holy ♥♥♥♥ achievement works as intended
* Launcher no longer Crashes when entering "Advanced Settings" in the
first run
* Incorrect login error messages fixed
* "The Feiner Things" End Game Credits Achievement now works as intended.

Have a great day! ;)
Thank you. :D
Paczyk: Hi guys,

We have uploaded the latest (1.3) patch for Rise of the Triad (2013).

Changelog v1.3:

* Lo Wang from Devolver Digital's "Shadow Warrior" Now Available as a
playable Character!
* Angels One Five (By Deputy Callahan) added to MP map list
* The Dark Zone (By Shadow) added to MP map list
* The Facility (By Shadow) added to MP map list
* Tremo (By Relic) added to MP map list
* Triad Arena (By Vadam) added to MP map list
* Fracture damage turned on by default
* Holy ♥♥♥♥ achievement works as intended
* Launcher no longer Crashes when entering "Advanced Settings" in the
first run
* Incorrect login error messages fixed
* "The Feiner Things" End Game Credits Achievement now works as intended.

Have a great day! ;)
It shows that all of the files have been updated, along with the patch. Do we have to download all of the files (2.1) or just the 2.1.3 patch?
@TheBitterness It works just fine with the new patch alone. Unless you want to REALLY be sure, just update it with the new patch. However, if you want peace of mind, then uninstall ROTT13, reinstall then update.

@Interceptor Entertainment THANK YOU GUYS! :D I've been enjoying ROTT '13 and it truly is amazing to get to enjoy this reboot! Epic work guys! :D
TheBitterness: It shows that all of the files have been updated, along with the patch. Do we have to download all of the files (2.1) or just the 2.1.3 patch?
Just the patch worked for me. BTW, the patchers check the version you currently have installed & will tell you if they're not compatible.
Post edited December 19, 2013 by adamhm
Have they put bots in it yet? I have no friends and I wanna blow some up.
@vodkaassassin & adamhm

If it wasn't for the first ROTT2013 'patch' where there entire set of files was the update I wouldn't have wondered about it in the first place. Thank you for the information, this makes things much easier.

I'm curious to see what the game is like now with these new patches. I only played through the first level again after the 1.2.1 patch and didn't notice anything I would call spectacular save for the enemies not firing at me from Guam. I hope that it wasn't just my imagination and that was something that was well and truly fixed.
TheBitterness: @vodkaassassin & adamhm

If it wasn't for the first ROTT2013 'patch' where there entire set of files was the update I wouldn't have wondered about it in the first place. Thank you for the information, this makes things much easier.

I'm curious to see what the game is like now with these new patches. I only played through the first level again after the 1.2.1 patch and didn't notice anything I would call spectacular save for the enemies not firing at me from Guam. I hope that it wasn't just my imagination and that was something that was well and truly fixed.
If I remember, they fixed that last patch. If anything, always run as an Administrator, and if you had that issue before, then odds are they patched it this time ^_^
great news! thanks~
Lo Wang is a fun addition.
I can't wait to mess with Lo Wang!
I like the fact that different developers are sharing their IP just because they are both classic game remakes.
I keep encountering a weird glitch, I assume, is caused by this latest update - since I haven't encountered it, at all, prior to patching. The quick-save feature appears to be bugged causing all enemies, even though I've killed them already, to respawn - almost as if I was entering the room, or level for the first time.
PMIK: I like the fact that different developers are sharing their IP just because they are both classic game remakes.
The Shadow Warrior and ROTT reboots were always connected in my mind. It's really neat to see that the developers feel the same way too.