It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Am I stupid and can't find the way to add bots or they just don't exist in this game? :P
hives89: Am I stupid and can't find the way to add bots or they just don't exist in this game? :P
They will be added in an up and coming update
Magmarock: They will be added in an up and coming update
the problem is: we customers at gog don't get any updates.
steam users got their first update, even users of the pirated version got their update. but not we.
we are third class customers in the eyes of interceptor. we really should have pirated this.
honx: the problem is: we customers at gog don't get any updates.
steam users got their first update, even users of the pirated version got their update. but not we.
we are third class customers in the eyes of interceptor. we really should have pirated this.
Gog games get updates, be patient.
hives89: Am I stupid and can't find the way to add bots or they just don't exist in this game? :P
Ooh, awesome!
Im looking forward to the Bots most of all... and as for pirating, thats not cool... GOG is not about being first or getting your updates its about the idea of being DRMfree and owning your game 100%...

If thats not what you want, 72.240.13.7 is right there for you!