It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone,

We've uploaded the latest patch for Ring Runner. Please check your game shelves in order to download the latest patch.

Changelog:

- You can now purchase equipment directly from the hull customization
screen in the hangar. Purchasable equipment will be appended to the list
of items that can be equipped for the current node.
- You can now purchase hulls directly from the select hull screen in the
hangar. Purchasable hulls will be appended to the hull archetype lists.
- Death Log now has time data.
- Lowered cost of equipment and hulls.
- Lowered plex unlocks for Prebuilt Ships.
- Raised plex gains in a few Rostrum Arcade missions.
- Removed Asia and Japan multiplayer regions in order to consolidate
players to make finding a match easier.
- Buffed Amplifier and Steadfast Thread corona abilities.
- Typo fixes.
- Rare Crash fixes.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Slowly but surely this is becoming the great game you always meant it to be, but you will never achieve true greatness until you shake off the false belief that action games are somehow improved by shoehorning RPG grinding into them.

RPG grinding simply distracts from poor action gameplay, it never improves quality action. I say ditch the research and shop entirely. Make plex a background story interest.

If someone wants to chase after achievements, they want to chase after achievements. You don't have to sweeten the pot.
JudasIscariot: Hi everyone,

We've uploaded the latest patch for Ring Runner. Please check your game shelves in order to download the latest patch.

Changelog:

- Typo fixes.
- Rare Crash fixes.

And the notification system is still bugged as hell , game installer has been flagged too. Wonder if you cxonsider to fix it one day, because more the time pass, more i don't want to buy on GOG about the updates issues , which is treated not properly in my opinion. :( . A fair warning....
Post edited January 15, 2014 by DyNaer
JudasIscariot: Hi everyone,

Changelog:

- Typo fixes.
- Rare Crash fixes.

DyNaer: And the notification system is still bugged as hell , game installer has been flagged too. Wonder if you cxonsider to fix it one day, because more the time pass, more i don't want to buy on GOG about the updates issues , which is treated not properly in my opinion. :( . A fair warning....
Flagged by what exactly I've never had any problems with anything I've bought from gog ?
DyNaer: And the notification system is still bugged as hell , game installer has been flagged too. Wonder if you cxonsider to fix it one day, because more the time pass, more i don't want to buy on GOG about the updates issues , which is treated not properly in my opinion. :( . A fair warning....
goku09: Flagged by what exactly I've never had any problems with anything I've bought from gog ?
The problem is that every time they upload a new patch, the full game installer also gets flagged as new, even though it hasn't been updated, potentially leading people to either A) download it again needlessly, or B) think that just using the installer will get them the latest version of the game.
goku09: Flagged by what exactly I've never had any problems with anything I've bought from gog ?
as said, the problem is too often the main installer is flagged , but theres only the patch which is new

sometimes , that's true they update the main installer & add the patch which has the same internal build number.

and if you add to that, the internal build number isn't totaly displayed , only this format 2.x.x :

for example :

game <insert name> 2.0.1.2 and if the patch <insert name> is 2.0.1.3 the last number isn't visilbe, you need to click to the link to initiate the download even if you don't want the file....very convenient >.> . Even in the downloader mode.

personnaly i will prefer a post each day (in the front page) about which games got an update / new bonus etc / using the rss feeder. Has been resquested siince the notification system started to really didn't do its job...
DyNaer: as said, the problem is too often the main installer is flagged , but theres only the patch which is new

sometimes , that's true they update the main installer & add the patch which has the same internal build number.

and if you add to that, the internal build number isn't totaly displayed , only this format 2.x.x :

for example :

game <insert name> 2.0.1.2 and if the patch <insert name> is 2.0.1.3 the last number isn't visilbe, you need to click to the link to initiate the download even if you don't want the file....very convenient >.> . Even in the downloader mode.

personnaly i will prefer a post each day (in the front page) about which games got an update / new bonus etc / using the rss feeder. Has been resquested siince the notification system started to really didn't do its job...
Have you thought about seeing if you could get a steam key from the developers ?
DyNaer: as said, the problem is too often the main installer is flagged , but theres only the patch which is new

for example :

goku09: Have you thought about seeing if you could get a steam key from the developers ?
i don't see what a steam key will change about the notification system behaviour / shelves presentation o.O
i just ask from almost 6 months now, a better tracking for updates , and some minor updates in the games shelves
Post edited January 16, 2014 by DyNaer