It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

Every thing is in the title.
I use "Xbox 360 Controller Driver version 0.14"
more info on the driver:
tattiebogle.net
github.com/electric-monk/360Controller

Does anyone have the same issue?
Any solutions?

Thank you.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
The devs released many updates in the last months, all of them focusing on gamepad related issues. Seems like they had recurring issues with that. You may give a try to the updates before blaming the OS.X driver. I am unsure if theses updates apply to OS.X too, I guess they do.

Here is a few of them :

Patch 1.4.4 (09 September 2016)
XInput now enabled by default on Windows (bypasses some controller problems with Windows 10 Anniversary).
Fixed phantom inputs when using XInput.
Fixed -debuginput launch option not working when XInput is enabled.
Added -disabledpad launch option to disable default mapping of the d-pad.
Updated input device profiles.

Patch 1.4.3 (29 July 2016)
Added debug option to get more information about attached controllers (available by launching with the argument “-debuginput”)
Updated input device profiles

Patch 1.4.2 (13 July 2016)
Better handling of unknown controllers.

Patch 1.4.0 (13 May 2016)
Four player support!
New playable character skins
Difficulty balances
Automatic support for many controllers (including PlayStation controllers) with no need to manually remap buttons
Support for XInput controllers and rumble (Windows only)
Displays PlayStation button prompts when using PlayStation controllers
Better compatibility with non-standard controllers
Ability to cap frame rate when vsync is disabled
I am also unable to use my controller on OSX!
I am using bluetooth PS3 controllers and they are not detected. This is very frustrating, since I only purchased this game to be able to play co-op with my girlfriend...
I hope someone does something about this, but I'm not very sure since this thread is from 2015-16 and it looks like no one fixed it...