It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded a brand new installer for Long Live the Queen that will update your game version 1.2.22. Please visit your game shelves for the latest version.

Changelog:

A 'Skip Ahead' button in dialog to rapidly move through interactions you've seen before.
A toggle in preferences to hide or show the Skip Ahead option.
Display on the skill screen of what skills currently have bonuses or penalties based on the current mood.
Clearer notification if no skill text is unlocked due to studying a skill you have a penalty for.
Version number displayed on preferences screen (lower right corner)
Improved support for fan translations

Thanks and have a nice day :)
JudasIscariot: Display on the skill screen of what skills currently have bonuses or penalties based on the current mood.
That helps a lot. The skip is nice as well after the first couple plays.

By the way Judas. I really appreciate these posts telling us what's new, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. :)
Post edited February 13, 2014 by wiseman303
wiseman303: By the way Judas. I really appreciate these posts telling us what's new, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. :)
Yup, clear and efficient, I like them too. I can know easily what's new on my favorite games.

thanks, Judas :)
Has this been further updated? The current version of this game is 1.2.24, so I was wondering if GOG version of the game has been updated without announcement or if the version announced in this thread (1.2.22) is the one available right now (December 2014). Thanks in advance.
Yes, reading the official forum of Hanako games you can see that the final version should be 1.2.24, while the version of the game on GoG is the 1.2.22 yet,(you can see it if you open the preferences in the game); I do not think there are big changes, but it would be good to have an update.
I took a quick look around the Steam pages for the game and it looks like that update was related to Steam achievements, in which case it wouldn't be relevant to the GoG version.
Indeed. An updated GOG version would be nice. My Humble Bundle copy of LLTQ currently lists itself internally as version 1.2.25

Though based on what is written over on Hanako, an update will be coming here once LLTQ completes development.
Post edited January 09, 2015 by Amy_Stryke
Currently, those who have the version of Hanako games or have the game on Steam, are trying the new beta 1.3 and more, with different changes, fixes and some new content. Let us hope something will come soon here too .........