It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm looking for people who have beaten all the arcade levels with the "Judge Dredd" rating. That "Infinite Law Meter" cheat and all the other cheats are so darn attractive. Anyone here with a complete save with all the cheats unlocked that you wish to share?

The cheats are just so much fun. Everything from the infinite Health, to the rotten glove, which was the most fun I had in this game (You can even kill non-killable people with this). I unlocked most of these on the PS2 version, but I would like them unlocked right now on the PC version too.
Keitaro004:
I might have one on my non-GOG version. I can't completely recall but I remember pounding out the Arcade parts.

Let me know if you're still interested.
Keitaro004:
ShadowWulfe: I might have one on my non-GOG version. I can't completely recall but I remember pounding out the Arcade parts.

Let me know if you're still interested.
Yes please, I would very much like your save game! I didn't bother to complete the arcade games, as I still had hope that someone like you would help me out. I'm pretty sure non-GOG saves are compitable with GOG games too :)
Create a new profile named REBELLION, which apparently unlocks everything, but rankings are not Judge Dredds though.