It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

By all rights, this should work natively with my Xbox 360 pad. The button config is affixed properly to the actions, and my pad is in perfect working order, and even works fine with other GoG games, like the Witcher III.

But it doesn't. The game isnt reading my button input. Im running everything on admin, the game runs and loads just fine, I just wanna play it with my controller!

Specs:
Windows 7 64 bit
AMD Athlon X4 650 3.2 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 970 FTW
16GB RAM
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Reanchi: By all rights, this should work natively with my Xbox 360 pad. The button config is affixed properly to the actions, and my pad is in perfect working order, and even works fine with other GoG games, like the Witcher III.

But it doesn't. The game isnt reading my button input. Im running everything on admin, the game runs and loads just fine, I just wanna play it with my controller!

Specs:
Windows 7 64 bit
AMD Athlon X4 650 3.2 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 970 FTW
16GB RAM
I'm not sure why the 360 controller is wonky. If you got it configured (which might have had to be done by editing a file as the triggers tend to act weird in many games when configuring profiles. I'm not sure what exactly you have to put for the triggers, but I think they're the Z-axis. You could use a search engine for more details), then I'd like to ask you another question. Do you have a PS3 controller? This may be of some help:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller
I haven't managed to get bluetooth working, so I can't comment on that. I also haven't tested the PS4 controller support. However, it does seem to work with generic PS3 controllers along with official ones.
I went to; (Remove the first 2 underscores for the address.)
ht_tp:_//pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Jade_Empire

This site is invaluable for getting controls and video straightened out.

They also mention setting a compatibility for XP (pk2) for config.exe to get configuration menus to work.

I had to at least edit two lines in the .ini file. I may have to go into the configuration menu to get it right still.

I hope this helps
Post edited July 25, 2015 by nwtracker