It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I went to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, a school consisting pretty much of Aero Engineers, Pilots and Air Traffic Controllers, and with about a 15% ROTC population. Why does this matter?
It matters because when you combine aviation nuts with competitive military nuts, you get an audience for whom this game is pure joy. On friday nights we would hijack the school's aviation computer lab (all the computers had joysticks) and we would put this bad boy on it and play with 30+ people in a single room for hours at a time.
With 200+ planes, customizable missions and objectives, there was no end to the chaos!
I've never had a more enjoyable or rewarding gaming experience, and I can totally recommend this game to anyone who loves to play games with friends.
That's possibly the most awesome thing I've ever heard. I wish I had 30 friends who played IL2. <.<