It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

will ostfront run on latest version of IL2 1946
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
You will probably need this patch - http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=1970
glosrick: will ostfront run on latest version of IL2 1946
My guess is that the Ostfront add-on is running without any problems under IL-2 Sturmovik 1946, though I haven't tested it. 1946 combines all the previous releases of Oleg Maddox's IL-2 Sturmovik series, including Forgotten Battles, which is the base install for the pay-ware add-on Ostfront. All of Forgotten Battles pay-ware add-ons like Battle Over Europe or The Last Days work usually well with 1946.

I would advice against installing the patch mentioned above. GOG's version uses 1946 latest version 4.12.2 from 2013, while the above community patch is from 2010.
Post edited November 09, 2014 by DeMignon
Thanks for your replies. Ostfront appeared to install correctly but did not appear in the career section'
Battle Over Europe was installed without any problems and ran correctly.