It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

V 1.02 has some significant improvements to the combat animations and has some needed bug fixes (including a fix for the limited graveyard size). Please post this as soon as possible!!
Seconded, this is ridiculous!

Trying to download the game from GoG website, which does show v1.02, results in a 404 - not found error.

Trying to download the game via GoG Galaxy, on there it is still showing v1.01.

What is going on!?
Ok weirdness now.

Downloading v1.01 on GoG Galaxy actually gives you v1.02 when it is installed, however not the updated version as I am seeing the " quick icon not always displaying " issues which was resolved in the updated version of the patch.

The GoG version of this game is all over the show.
Riaktion: Ok weirdness now.

Downloading v1.01 on GoG Galaxy actually gives you v1.02 when it is installed, however not the updated version as I am seeing the " quick icon not always displaying " issues which was resolved in the updated version of the patch.

Not sure where you're seeing the 1.01. It should be 1.02 via Galaxy.
Riaktion: Ok weirdness now.

JudasIscariot: Not sure where you're seeing the 1.01. It should be 1.02 via Galaxy.
Hello

Well the version number next to the game now says v1.02 after installation, previously when the game wasn't installed, it read v1.01. That said however on clicking on the change log there is no mention of v1.02. in the patch notes and they still only talk about changes in v1.01.

In addition if you go to "Back up and Extras" in GoG Galaxy you get a download for v1.01 only, even though via the website you can get v1.02.

So there is some weirdness going on.

In addition patch v1.02 was updated on Steam to fix some issues that this patch presented, however these issues still remain on the GoG version, which I am guessing means the patch on GoG isn't the "updated" one that is currently on Steam. See below:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/317820/announcements/detail/47637844257710765?tscn=1439220680

Just some real inconsistencies here.
JudasIscariot: Not sure where you're seeing the 1.01. It should be 1.02 via Galaxy.
Riaktion: Hello

Well the version number next to the game now says v1.02 after installation, previously when the game wasn't installed, it read v1.01. That said however on clicking on the change log there is no mention of v1.02. in the patch notes and they still only talk about changes in v1.01.

In addition if you go to "Back up and Extras" in GoG Galaxy you get a download for v1.01 only, even though via the website you can get v1.02.

In addition patch v1.02 was updated on Steam to fix some issues that this patch presented, however these issues still remain on the GoG version, which I am guessing means the patch on GoG isn't the "updated" one that is currently on Steam. See below:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/317820/announcements/detail/47637844257710765?tscn=1439220680

Only thing I can recommend at this time would be to take some screenshots and send them on to our Support department :)
Riaktion: Hello

The latest GOG version (1.02) has the same bugfixes as the Steam version. We've confirmed this with the developer and updated the changelog so that there's no doubt about it :) Sorry for not having given you the full information right away!
The old version number displaying in Galaxy Client should be fixed by refreshing your library.
Please be sure to contact our Support department if you encounter any further issues.