It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A bit of weird math going on at GOG here. A title that at full price isn't fully 50 bucks can't be more than 25 bucks when it's reduced by half.

Still a good deal for an awesome game, but weird why?
The word around is that contractual obligations with Valve make the publisher always offer the game cheaper on Steam than any other front when discounted. Thus, to circumvent this, you have the extra five cents.

Mind you, I personally would even pay an extra 5 bucks just to help GOG in their goal of DRM free and so should you.
Agree - getting the game completely DRM free is more than worth it. And honestly, I think complaining about 5 cents is a bit well.... The poster above me already explained that those 5 cents where needed, and I will happily pay that.
MI1CHY: Mind you, I personally would even pay an extra 5 bucks just to help GOG in their goal of DRM free and so should you.
Thanks for the explanation. Technically it's false advertising, if you announce -50% yoz can't pick random extra cent. Should have picked another percentage.

To be honest, GOG has been so bad on support and service recently that I'll preferable buy on Steam.
RSColonel_131st: To be honest, GOG has been so bad on support and service recently that I'll preferable buy on Steam.
(sigh)...

Sure man. Don't let the extra five cents you paid stop you on your way out.