It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mk47at: Wow the answers to Q4 are completely useless. It should be something like:
Weird (in a bad way)
Loves DRM on top of DRM (always custom + Denuvo or custom + Enigma)
Greedy
I put "The HQ is in Japan", because that seemed to be the best way to show that I don't think any of the other answers fitting. ;)

400 characters is pretty short for uttering even the most basic criticism though.
Thanks for the reminder.
kalirion: Voted just to leave this comment: "After I found out about you stealthily patching the Enigma Protector DRM, created by some shady unknown Russian company,...
Mori_Yuki: Hasn't Capcom replaced it with their in-house protection? Based on my understanding from the talk given by one of their security engineers, they are still planning to rely on DENUVO for short-term protection after release, in addition to implementing their own protection to their catalogue.
IIRC they did it only for 1 or 2 games. I don't care about their new releases, I almost never buy new games anyway. I'm perfectly fine waiting a couple years for a company to remove DRM from their new releases, but a company patching very suspicious DRM into their OLD releases, single player ones no less, is way over the line.
Mori_Yuki: Hasn't Capcom replaced it with their in-house protection? Based on my understanding from the talk given by one of their security engineers, they are still planning to rely on DENUVO for short-term protection after release, in addition to implementing their own protection to their catalogue.
kalirion: IIRC they did it only for 1 or 2 games. I don't care about their new releases, I almost never buy new games anyway. I'm perfectly fine waiting a couple years for a company to remove DRM from their new releases, but a company patching very suspicious DRM into their OLD releases, single player ones no less, is way over the line.
I see, thanks! I agree with you that there is no good reason for it, and rather than adding protection to new and old games, they should be removed and not used at all - either as the only DRM or in addition to DENUVO, Enigma etc.

That being said, I thought Enigma was their new silver bullet to combat cheating, use of not officially sanctioned mods, and piracy. Watching their open conference again, which was held late last year, should have made it clear to me that this couldn't have been the case.

presentation [JP]
presentation [JP/EN]