It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: Ah, I knew there was one from each series but couldn't remember which ones (or be bothered to check)

I can't imagine Skyrim and Fallout 3 not making it here if the others do.
Nergal01: Yeah, I can't imagine Bethesda agreeing to a DRM-free New Vegas without including their very own Fallout 3 in the deal.

But DRM-free Skyrim? Now that would be a real coup.
Skyrim and Fallout 3 are on that ominous list: Source
Grargar: Both New Vegas and Skyrim are currently Steam-only games. The presence of one here won't surprise me about the arrival of the other.
I'd like that, because that could mean other Steam-only games from that publisher. :)
MBiL_248: Skyrim and Fallout 3 are on that ominous list: Source
Ok, but I mean SCPM's list. Only that is "The List" (trademarked). ;)
Post edited May 12, 2016 by Nergal01
Grargar: Both New Vegas and Skyrim are currently Steam-only games. The presence of one here won't surprise me about the arrival of the other.
Nergal01: I'd like that, because that could mean other Steam-only games from that publisher. :)
MBiL_248: Skyrim and Fallout 3 are on that ominous list: Source
Nergal01: Ok, but I mean SCPM's list. Only that is "The List" (trademarked). ;)
You're a picky one, eh? ;-)

But you're right, the list of SCPM seems more credible.
anothername: the latest CD Project "we aim to be number 1" speech conference.
tfishell: Da fug? #1 in regards to digital distribution? Maybe in the far future...
That was not a literal quote but "data-mined" from memory based on stuff I overflew several moons ago. It was most likely not exactly that but something along the line of "we want to be taken more serious" but pimped by conference/business speech in a way which makes it sound as awesome as "No. 1"; but since I did not wanted to create a blog about it like I do now I made the whole thing a bit shorter and condensed it to the gist of it to better explain some ppls including mine all of the sudden more aggressive bitching when we do not get our Saints Row 4; FO:NV; FO4; Skyrim; etc on gog. :)
Nergal01: I'd like that, because that could mean other Steam-only games from that publisher. :)

Ok, but I mean SCPM's list. Only that is "The List" (trademarked). ;)
MBiL_248: You're a picky one, eh? ;-)

Well that's cause we know the source for SCPM's list. The other list not so much. I'm looking forward to seeing Oblivion and New Vegas here. Skyrim would be a pleasant surprise but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
MBiL_248: You're a picky one, eh? ;-)

tremere110: Well that's cause we know the source for SCPM's list. The other list not so much. I'm looking forward to seeing Oblivion and New Vegas here. Skyrim would be a pleasant surprise but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
You're right, but I hope for Sykrim anyway.
Skyrim is being sold for 5 pounds very frequently and the only people who don't own a copy yet are the ones who are not interested at all or don't buy it because of steam. So it makes sense to get some money from this remaining audience as well.
I have a physical copy of the legendary edition or whatever was the most complete compilation, but never installed it due to steam... It was dirt cheap from Amazon.
I would buy it again though from here as long as the price is reasonable.
Post edited May 12, 2016 by IFW
I officially declare the discussion opened for today!

Emperor Maxvorstadt I.
Lord of misstyping and protector of the forums
We'll probably see a game with a Roman theme, if the enigmatic hint is anything to go by.

Maybe Caesar IV, Imperium Romanum or Grand Ages: Rome.
Grargar: We'll probably see a game with a Roman theme, if the enigmatic hint is anything to go by.

Caesar would be very nice, either 1+2 and/or 4. Personally I wouldn't mind my guesses in enigmatic hint thread, namely Centurion: Defender of Rome and/or Rome: Pathway to Power
Grargar: We'll probably see a game with a Roman theme, if the enigmatic hint is anything to go by.

Dare I hope for Shadow of Rome ?
Oh wait, that game never came out for the PC...oh. :`(
NuffCatnip: Dare I hope for Shadow of Rome ?
Nope. Instead, you should hope for the totally legit spinoff, Saints Rome IV: Game of the Centurion Edition.
Maybe a Bethesda game... :p
NuffCatnip: Dare I hope for Shadow of Rome ?
Grargar: Nope. Instead, you should hope for the totally legit spinoff, Saints Rome IV: Game of the Centurion Edition.
Now that would be great. :D

Too bad there's not even a dozen different vehicles. :/
And the selection of weapons is pretty meh as well. :(
As far as I know, <span class="bold">The Way</span> should be released today.