It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fortune_p_dawg: Yoaid mo
glonk burr shaba mea haudf! Ant no but bobo shabab! OBLIVION! HahahJaha heehaahhehahehajeha hahah hehe ha he ha hahahaha hehe!
nuqneH. jIyajbe'. tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh'a'? :-P
fortune_p_dawg: Yoaid mo
glonk burr shaba mea haudf! Ant no but bobo shabab! OBLIVION! HahahJaha heehaahhehahehajeha hahah hehe ha he ha hahahaha hehe!
Hopefully an upcoming bundle will be The White-Gold Tower.
Hopefully we'll get a 2K Games BunDle that has the Blair Witch anD Nocturne games.

Then i can finally rest my mummifieD corpse...
Hmmm, maybe we WILL have a bunDle 2K anD finally get BlaDe Runner, Ripper, DiscworlD Noir anD Quarantine.

You know, cause they all have that Steampunk atmopshere our wallpaper for BunDlePolis promo has.
Post edited April 29, 2016 by Epitaph666
anothername: I'm curious, can you post your rigs specs?
tinyE: Can you remind me how?
Do that: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-is-windows-experience-index#What-is-windows-experience-index=windows-7 (<- long version)

Open Performance Information and Tools by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type Performance Information and Tools, and then, in the list of results, click Performance Information and Tools.
When you have opened the experience window click the "view and print detailed performance and system information" button.

The following window has everything relevant for a comfy copy/paste :)
Edward_Carnby: He knows something !

Grab him guys !
Careful, Russians have reputation of following up such threats around here, maybe in Poland too... he might take it personally :)

(yes it would be a bit silly to be offended by that post, but weirder things happened, internet is insane place sometimes)
tinyE: Can you remind me how?
anothername: Do that: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-is-windows-experience-index#What-is-windows-experience-index=windows-7 (<- long version)

Open Performance Information and Tools by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type Performance Information and Tools, and then, in the list of results, click Performance Information and Tools.
anothername: When you have opened the experience window click the "view and print detailed performance and system information" button.

The following window has everything relevant for a comfy copy/paste :)
weird, it's not letting me copy paste
Edward_Carnby: He knows something !

Grab him guys !
huan: Careful, Russians have reputation of following up such threats around here, maybe in Poland too... he might take it personally :)

(yes it would be a bit silly to be offended by that post, but weirder things happened, internet is insane place sometimes)
xD

Ahhhh yes ...

Me & my KGB Komrades gonna grab Judas, move him to Lubyanka basement & torture him with vodka, dancing bears & balalaika sound.

You can join him if u want. =)

PS: just in case - it's a joke.
huan: Careful, Russians have reputation of following up such threats around here, maybe in Poland too... he might take it personally :)

Edward_Carnby: xD

Ahhhh yes ...

Me & my KGB Komrades gonna grab Judas, move him to Lubyanka basement & torture him with vodka, dancing bears & balalaika sound.

You can join him if u want. =)

PS: just in case - it's a joke.
This reminds me of a game we need here on GOG:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGB_%28video_game%29
tinyE: weird, it's not letting me copy paste
Instead of right clicking, press ctrl+c and then you can paste the selected info.
You guys think there'll be a release today?
Kathy Rain is meant to be out today so says the game card but i hope there will be more games today.
More Star Wars today?

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Star Wars: Battlefront Classic
Star Wars: Episode I: Battle For Naboo
Star Wars: Episode I: Racer
Star Wars: Episode I: The Gungan Frontier
Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars: Force Commander
Star Wars: Pit Droids
Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Star Wars: Yoda Stories
Post edited May 05, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
Barry_Woodward: More Star Wars today?
Lego Star Wars? :D
aluinie: Kathy Rain is meant to be out today so says the game card but i hope there will be more games today.
Yeap. But I already own it -to me it's an April 29 release...-, so there's no thrill to me (as we all know, the game is buying games, not playing them).
So I hope we'll get something else, and stop being cajoled by the starwars week.